Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

God damn it DE, FIX YOUR S#&$!  Obviously people are pissed they're getting either junk for drops, or no drops at all.  Fix it, or atleast as compensation for this atrocious "campaign" give everyone a free Nidus and Khora (Reactor and Slot included)

2 hours ago, (PS4)A_850lbs_Gorilla said:

Same here.  Watch Kao last night from start which was around 1600 to about 0030, got 2 drops a credit drop and a Helmet BP.  Then watched Backyardis for another 7 hours, got a firework.  So that was a MASSIVE chunk of time you are talking like 14 hours or so and got 3 drops!?  

This morning, watched Iflyyn for 4 hours, watched DK for 2, now watching TP for over an hour, ZERO drops.  Not entirely sure what is going on but something is clearly not working.

People are claiming to have gotten near 20 drops.  That is NOT a "chance"  That is pretty much from start to finish a drop every hour while other have NONE or only have a few.

Also, there needs to be a lot of transparency on the drop chances and rates at which these items are dropping.  15 items and based on just the forums and even in chats on twitch everyone is just getting credits (which no one needs let us be honest here) and fireworks (yippee fun).  So just going by all the drops people have received when you say "COMMON" it pretty much looks like 70% credits 20% fireworks and the remaining 13 items share the last 10% of a "chance" if you get actually get a drop to get something.

Someone needs to clarify A LOT about these drops.  When you say a "chance to get a drop" do you mean there is a likelihood that while you watch a stream for an hour you MAY get something. If that is the case we need to know what the chance is that you will actually get a drop while you are watching a steam.  Is it 1:10 is 1:500, etc. what is "the chance" if there is even one.  If there isn't then you need to state that for every hour you watch the stream you WILL receive one of the 15 items. Then after you clarify that situation, then you need to give us some clarification on what the drop rates are for the 15 items that you a "dropping" to players.  Because right now it is a hot mess of credits and fireworks for almost everyone.

The process should have and could have been simplified to be one dropped item per hour.  That way you get people watching partners or gameplay for 15 hours.  You are asking a LOT of your fan base to put faith into a system where they watch your partners in hopes to get a drop which they have no idea if they will even get and if they do get it, the chances of the item they are going to get and even then, those people end up with 16/20 of the same thing.  For 20 hours of viewership to get almost 80% credit drop is ridiculous.  That is a surefire way to piss off the base.

Here invest 30, 40, 50 hours of viewership and get a bunch of credits that still can never touch the amount from 1 drill on hiercon after a daily log in.  

Need to do better here and clean up this mess.  Players sense blood in the water and they are going to go on a feeding frenzy and be turned off by this event that is supposed to be a joyous occasion for you and the player base.  Streamers are getting killed by viewers on the drop stuff and it is NOT their fault, you have got to correct this and soon.

Editted:  i wanted to be fully transparent so people can see what I am talking about.  Here you can clearly see the top messages are the only 3 drops I have received and you can see the time stamps.  This system is broken.  

https://imgur.com/a/Fju28uP

PREACH!  This user speaks THE TRUTH!

3 minutes ago, Boomtodoom said:

I've had 4 7500 credit caches in a row, is this normal?

Sadly, yes.  That is 100% normal.  DE rigged this, they knew everyone wants the warframes and riven, so they advertised them but didn't put them into the drop tables.

Or atleast that's how I see it.

I have been watching since 11 am today and have only gotten 4 sets of credits and one fireworks. This is rigged, no one except a few people were meant to get the frames they offered. They offered some shiny bait and we all snatched it up and held on for the long run. 

Worst twitch drop so far. 

I don't mind watching devstreams.

I actually enjoy watching stuff like TennoCon.

I'm okay with watching 30 minutes to one hour of a stream I deem relevant.

I DO NOT want to watch random people I don't give a rat's behind about rattle their bone-boxes for a *chance* of some random stuff. We have enough RNG in-game, thank you very much. 

Not a single drop since 3 am last night. Watched iFlynn and TP (then some other dudes) the whole day, no drops at all. My Gf got like 4 drops out of 10 hours. I don't really mind watching streams, but this whole drop thing is a major clusterf with the way it's handled and the lack of transparency on drop rates. 

The only thing that's keeping me sane right now, is that I'm not the only one. We all lift together, indeed. 

Hi all, I'm not having any problems with getting drops, maybe with the non transparent chances.
I received 32 drops, the time between the messages is not consistent. (something is buged, but i had 2 streams open)
My current drops:

7500 credits 19
Grand Finale 4
Lith C3 1
Neo K2 1
Display- Glyph 5
Nitan Extract 1
Meso T3 1

So does any one know what are the chances of geting a warframe? 

Great, that means that my problem wont even be solved then, I have to wait til at least Monday for a reply....

I cant even get drops because the system that links my Warframe and Twitch accounts is broken, Warframe and Twitch say that they're linked, but then Twitch tells me to link my accounts to enable in-game drops

Niiiiice

This is a smart way to falsely inflate twitch streamer viewer numbers as in reality 90% of people "viewing" are idling there for drops not really viewing the ContentTM...=P

Just keep getting 7500 drops and glyphs, fireworks and a wisp...wow a single wisp I cant just go pick one up in 30 seconds on the plains

il y a 12 minutes, Flipper013 a dit :

Great, that means that my problem wont even be solved then, I have to wait til at least Monday for a reply....

I cant even get drops because the system that links my Warframe and Twitch accounts is broken, Warframe and Twitch say that they're linked, but then Twitch tells me to link my accounts to enable in-game drops

Niiiiice

You can see if your account is really linked with Twitch account. Log in your Twitch account, choose ''settings'', connections(https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections), scroll down the page. You'll see ''others connections''. If you see ''warframe'', is linked. Don't see, is not linked. You can link/unlink your account on this page (https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link)

3 minutes ago, (XB1)CeramicStew6 said:

You can see if your account is really linked with Twitch account. Log in your Twitch account, choose ''settings'', connections(https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections), scroll down the page. You'll see ''others connections''. If you see ''warframe'', is linked. Don't see, is not linked. You can link/unlink your account on this page (https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link)

I know, but even if I double check, twitch still tells me to link my accounts, even though they already are linked

Azw9DgjakpOcie5WzedL4wUh5?token=eyJhbGci

Archived