[DE]Taylor

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

I am mostly happy with all the free stuff from twitch prime, the promos and stuff. So happy that I am willing to spend money on the game.

I think this event is problematic for several reasons.

It generates "fake" viewers.

If you play on console, you have to use another device to watch twitch for this event. It is a waste of money, electricity and bandwith ( I am not with greenpeace btw.). If you Are really seriously trying to get those frames through this event, I am sure you could buy them with platinum for The same money as what you would Pay for your electricity bill. Not to mention The time you save.

Its also not very transparent, how this event works.

Stuff like The New codes always bring me back to the game. Stuff like this event makes it so, that I get annoyed with this game. Like you heard a good song too offen.

I don't think, DE does this intentionally, though.

Ps. sorry for my Bad english and random capital letters.

• Upvote 3

Hi everyone,

let me start with Thank you DE for your hard work. Fortuna seems amazing. I will wait for it on PS4. Most of time you treat us with care, as family.

That said, someone had a terrible idea with this form of twitch drop. Certainly there are many bugs and likely design and requirements issues over the codes monitoring viewers activities, and sending rewards. I came here looking for solutions for this matter. So far there is no staff reply

I know DE staff is hardworking fixing Fortuna's bugs. However some sort of decision and announcement are required over this issue.

In my understanding, DE never intended to treat us badly. However, this  twitch drop scheme is unfair and rude to all players who love your work.

A solution is urgently needed here. I hope there is one soon.

• Upvote 6

Got 2 drops yesterday then nothing. Watched same channel all night and a new channel all morning consecutively. Tried refreshing did nothing. Yes it says drop are active, I relinked still nothing what do  I do?

• Upvote 1

On 2018-11-09 at 3:30 AM, Zoe_Trope said:

The list is in the OP, under "Hidden Content"

It does say thst it is a chance of a drop every hour not a guarenteed drop.
That being said 6 drops in 30 hours is ridicuous when others are getting drops Every hour

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It seems like this would work more smoothly if it loaded into the Twitch rewards and we redeemed on Twitch to feed it into the linked game.

I dunno how it works now, just that it ... doesn't work.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Night Chills said:

It does say thst it is a chance of a drop every hour not a guarenteed drop.
That being said 6 drops in 30 hours is ridicuous when others are getting drops Every hour

I got 30 drops of 32 hours of stream......But mostly bucket load of Credit caches , and glyphs and crackers here and there...

9 hours ago, (XB1)zecuse said:

I'm switching to twitch on a browser. Currently watching AdmiralBahroo so if everything goes well there should be at least a few drops after waking up.

Following up on this, 8 more hours passed (22 hour stream wow!) and 2 drops came in. That's a total of 5 drops in about 48 hours.

And another 12 drops came in, all 12 are credits, i know there are people who didn't get anything but still this is sooo unfair... Notice us DE 😞

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dexal said:

And another 12 drops came in, all 12 are credits, i know there are people who didn't get anything but still this is sooo unfair... Notice us DE 😞

Seriously , There is something really wrong with the drop chances....

• Upvote 2

7500 credits its like  u get nothings if it was 75000 maybe ...  12-7500cred -2 final -1 nitain ... SAD 😢

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, DevilHunter99 said:

Seriously , There is something really wrong with the drop chances....

Got 11 twitch drops today; all were either credits, fireworks, or glyph displays... and that's all I've gotten out of 30+ twitch drops

• Upvote 1

After reading most of you guys posts, the math is pretty simple, you have to watch a different streamer every hour, to get a drop.

I'm not sure if DE worded it this way but when I was watching Shul after a couple hours he said "after watching a streamer for one hour, you'll get a drop, then switch to another streamer."

41 minutes ago, (PS4)fridel71 said:

Hi watch 14 Hours Burnbxx,Tactical Potato and DimtriV2 only 3 Drops!!!!!!!!

Prime example here, they watched 3 streamers got 3 drops. 

Was using multitwitch for 24hours for about 2 days now with also 10+ streamers at the same time and did get only 15 rewards, sadly i got 12x 7500 credit and 3x Grand Finale. 

I dont know if its broken or something but when i was using it when PoE came out i did get about 200 drops.

Edited by -BD-WalDoonalld