[DE]Taylor

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

the drop rates on this are so dumb, 38 total hours of streams watched since launch and to show for it i've gotten 27 credit drops, 3 firework bundles, 3 glyphs, 2 nitain extracts, and 3 relics

• Like 4

I'm starting to wonder if DE knows this thread exists or are even aware of the problems that people are having. :thonking:

Edited by Oksanya
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

linked and unlinked and it still says "enable drops with account link" DE I sent in a request when the sacrifice drops were back and missed them because of this issue and no amount of relinking has fixed it and now im going to miss out on these drops because yet again all you can say is to relink your accounts but it is not working. I look in my connections and it says im linked I receive my prime loot from twitch prime but yet im not getting a single twitch drop. im watching only one stream, being active, not muted, not offline, and my drops are not enabled. this is a problem on yalls end not mine.

• Like 1

Well, after going through 12 pages of this mess of a thread (I was bored and curious). I saw 1 person that said they saw someone get khora (Don't know if this is reliable). Keep in mind that the average person had 10-20 drops, keeping these numbers in mind, I would say that the chance for a nidus or khora is 0.001% and even then I would be too generous. So unless DE plans to up the drop rates as the event progresses or the drop rate increases as you watch more, it is safe to assume that 99% people on this thread won't get a frame or a riven

Edited by TheMaskuerade
  • Like 2

everyone whos having this issue with drops not showing as enabled should submit a ticket cause de is not replying on these forum posts and this has been an issue since the ash prime drop, its not any of our faults obviously the error is on their side since creating a new warframe account and linking it to twitch shows drops enabled while using our main accounts to link just gives us the message "enable drops with account link" even tho every page shows we are linked. DE please address this with something beyond "unlink and relink your account" because that isn't fixing this issue.

ive personally been having this problem since the return of the sacrifice drops for console and all ive been told is to relink yet that is not fixing drops.

• Upvote 1

Just saying like everyone else here.. issues with the drops. I have like 10+ hours of streams (same streamers, different streamer every hour etc.) and there were like 3 drops. First 2 drops I've got were from a single streamer and the 3rd drop from a second streamer watched from my mobile app. After this there were no drops at all. No matter if I'm playing the game or not.. no matter the platform or if I'm an active viewer or afk. Following the twitch inventory I have 0 drops in total. So I'm not quite sure which and what is true info and what people must follow to get their drops.

If this is a easy boost on the twitch views for WF.. too bad for DE and their reputation. I'm happy with every free content and still putting some money on the game for support and my own fun.. but when you claim that you gonna do something for the players, you must do it on all cost. And if there is some problem, you must find a solution where everyone is happy. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen any respond from DE since there were comments like "Thank you for the event!", "Oh, what a honor to be a Tenno.." etc. and DE answer to everyone and liked every comment on twitter, facebook and so on.. But nothing about the global problem which many of us have. 

Still hope that DE will come with some answers to our questions and everything will be fine. 

🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Normal player : wasted 1 month farming this hard frames in game 

Forum babies - “nooo, im watching (=sleeping, when pc running stream video) stream for 20 hours where my Nidus and Khora wtf!!!”

____

Thats pathetic. Just hope that nobody of those cryers will recieve those frames :3 and normal people who are not crying here - will recieve. 

1 minute ago, Melanholic7 said:

Forum babies - “nooo, im watching (=sleeping, when pc running stream video) stream for 20 hours where my Nidus and Khora wtf!!!”

____

Thats pathetic. Just hope that nobody of those cryers will recieve those frames :3 and normal people who are not crying here - will recieve. 

The issue is that Nidus & Khora are advertised in the post (top of the list even), yet there are only rumors of rumors of people getting them in a drop.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, (PS4)sharpshoot said:

The twitch drops are not working. I have been watching same streamer for hours and nothing and I am linked I checked.

I'm having the same problem I've relinked twice but still no drop

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

____

The issue for me is that drops are broken for me, they're not enabled at all and i'am linked. i can care less if i get the frames i just want twitch drops to actually work for me.

52 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

____

It's not about being babies and crying cause we're not getting the two frames, it's about the fact that this is broken, a lot of players even tho they have their twitch accounts linked they're not getting anything, and also we know it should be difficult cause the frames are difficult to get but not to the point that if you watch 32+ hours of streams you only get credits there must be something wrong and what we're asking a clarification on the matter. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

So you guys must see the 12 pages of comments about this. Is something going to be done about this or is it just going in the enormous sized back burner folder?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Lets be honest, it has been an effective fake twitch number generator. But at the end of the day it is a 'chance' to get something, it's hardly a priority not should it be.

4 hours ago, (XB1)Aye Dave II said:

After reading most of you guys posts, the math is pretty simple, you have to watch a different streamer every hour, to get a drop.

I'm not sure if DE worded it this way but when I was watching Shul after a couple hours he said "after watching a streamer for one hour, you'll get a drop, then switch to another streamer."

Prime example here, they watched 3 streamers got 3 drops. 

Nope, watched tactical potatos stream for 7 hours got 7 drops, watched brozimes for 4 hours or so got 4 drops.

• Like 2