Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

1 hour ago, Megabuffalo69 said:

Lets be honest, it has been an effective fake twitch number generator. But at the end of the day it is a 'chance' to get something, it's hardly a priority not should it be.

That by itself may actually violate twitch's community guidelines as it is artificially driving up viewer numbers with Idle viewers.  

48 minutes ago, Arekin said:

That by itself may actually violate twitch's community guidelines as it is artificially driving up viewer numbers with Idle viewers.  

So in a sense, you can technically say that DE is breaking Twitch's Community Guidelines?

2 minutes ago, Oksanya said:

So in a sense, you can technically say that DE is breaking Twitch's Community Guidelines?

I'm saying its possible, the wording is vague, but creating an incentive for players to log into partners streams and camp in them for extremely long hours when they are not actively watching the stream seems EXTREMELY shady.  I've had to take business ethics training enough times for various employers to know that if it feels wrong, you should probably reconsider it even if the act itself is not violating any laws.  

Had DE wanted to play this straight up, they would have either staged their rewards to offer specific rewards at different times, or just offered lots of junk rewards, but left out the high value ones.  if they did that people would either log in at specific times, or they would have just watched twitch instead of youtube, Very few would have kept twitch running in the background hoping for something good.  

Just gonna say I've gotten 33 drops from the event, I just open steam overlay and leave twitch in the background have gotten it pretty much every time, with the exception of when it auto changes channel. Don't worry though, I've only gotten credits, fireworks, and relics. Not complaining, as I already have Nidus and usually run 2 Khora  runs a day. All of you having problems if you haven't tried try opening the streams in the interface.

Edit- Well speak of the devil... Just got Khora

sIDjF5f.jpg

48 minutes ago, MartyMcfly832 said:

Just gonna say I've gotten 33 drops from the event, I just open steam overlay and leave twitch in the background have gotten it pretty much every time, with the exception of when it auto changes channel. Don't worry though, I've only gotten credits, fireworks, and relics. Not complaining, as I already have Nidus and usually run 2 Khora  runs a day. All of you having problems if you haven't tried try opening the streams in the interface.

Edit- Well speak of the devil... Just got Khora

sIDjF5f.jpg

Just a heads up not all of us are playing this on PC so your milage will vary. I've not gotten drops all day, last one being 8pm last night. Watched on mobile and pc to get my first 5 now nothing with nothing changing. There is clearly an issue it's just not being addressed. You don't just stop getting things for no reason without an issue somewhere (relinked account twice with no change since). Will continue watching Admirals stream tonight and see if luck changes but not expecting much.

Hey guys, we obviously are all having issues with these so instead of writing in the forums just email Twitch. There is nothing that says you have a CHANCE to get a drop every hour, but more that you are guaranteed a drop every consecutive hour. This can only be 1 of 2 things. 1.) There are major technical difficulties that to our knowledge are not being resolved... Or 2) This entire event is an rng based event (Which is NOT stated btw) being used to make their game appear much more popular than it is while being able to screw over its loyal players. You guys can decide which one of those it is, but myself and plenty others are making Twitch aware of this.

Not gotten a twitch drop since 7am EST on Friday Nov. 9th. Watched the streams and made sure it had the “drops enabled” message on the bottom, even tried unlinking and relinking my account, watched different partners, all to no avail. Something isn’t working right, plz fix this DE.

Color me surprised after a dry spell of nada thinking it was broke for me and some others it started working again.

I have no idea if it was anything I did as I was grasping at straws trying to figure out if it was on my end or theirs but I did change my email in Warframes account page. When you create your account on PS4 it appears as "yourname@fakepsn.com" so I tossed in my real email and relinked everything once again, an hour later this showed up.

TtaBt8Y.jpg

1 hour ago, (PS4)RandomLimits said:

Color me surprised after a dry spell of nada thinking it was broke for me and some others it started working again.

I have no idea if it was anything I did as I was grasping at straws trying to figure out if it was on my end or theirs but I did change my email in Warframes account page. When you create your account on PS4 it appears as "yourname@fakepsn.com" so I tossed in my real email and relinked everything once again, an hour later this showed up.

TtaBt8Y.jpg

....you lucky son of a *@##$...

1 hour ago, (PS4)RandomLimits said:

TtaBt8Y.jpg

Lucky you!

Mine results are:
7.5k creds - 28 (longest streak 7)
Grand Finale - 14
Display - 6
Nitain - 1
Wisp - 1
100x Oxium  - 1
Axi C3 - 2
Neo K2 - 1

Such a profit from a MR26 perspective xD

Everyone better just be given Nidus and Khora  as compensation because of all the god forsaken problems/bugs and other crap running rampant in this "campaign"...

Yes, yes, people will hate me for saying that, complain that it'd be "unfair to those that already farmed them", but come on, honestly I think of it as only fair because of all the problems everyone's having

3 hours ago, (PS4)psykenmo said:

Hey guys, we obviously are all having issues with these so instead of writing in the forums just email Twitch. There is nothing that says you have a CHANCE to get a drop every hour, but more that you are guaranteed a drop every consecutive hour. This can only be 1 of 2 things. 1.) There are major technical difficulties that to our knowledge are not being resolved... Or 2) This entire event is an rng based event (Which is NOT stated btw) being used to make their game appear much more popular than it is while being able to screw over its loyal players. You guys can decide which one of those it is, but myself and plenty others are making Twitch aware of this.

... watch any Warframe stream on Twitch for a CHANCE to get in-game items EVERY HOUR!

I'll leave this here. 6 drops in 3 (almost consecutive) days. I'm on Xbox.

Seems we all not getting drops. Despite having got the Twitch Prime stuff. Not even a single drop in the last 2.5 days with about 8hrs watched. So annoying. Anyone got any ideas as to how to solve this situation of constantly wasting time hoping for 1 drop at the every least.

5 часов назад, Z1L3M сказал:

Since the twitch drops started i'm only get 1 khora helmet, 1 display and the rest all credits cache... I saw hours and hours of streaming and since yesterday i only get CREDITS. Please fix that... if i want credits i'll go to index xD

fix what? random? 

“if i want credits ill go index”- and if u want khora go sanctuary and farm her,nobody told u will easy have her here and guranteed. So stop crying. DE told u that u can have a CHANCE of valuable drops, so take what u got and dont cry

Archived