Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

1 час назад, Oksanya сказал:

Everyone better just be given Nidus and Khora  as compensation because of all the god forsaken problems/bugs and other crap running rampant in this "campaign"...

Yes, yes, people will hate me for saying that, complain that it'd be "unfair to those that already farmed them", but come on, honestly I think of it as only fair because of all the problems everyone's having

well,they could give us one frame for this.But giving 2 of super rare frames to everybody - is too fat to ask,u know. That would be 1000% unfair. 

37 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

fix what? random? 

“if i want credits ill go index”- and if u want khora go sanctuary and farm her,nobody told u will easy have her here and guranteed. So stop crying. DE told u that u can have a CHANCE of valuable drops, so take what u got and dont cry

Theres still the problem that a couple of us cannot get drops enabled on our main WF accounts and all we get told is to unlink and relink when that is not helping a all. If making an alt WF account and linking to our main twitch account enables drops but making an alt twitch and linking to our main WF accounts not doing it then it seems the problem is on DEs side of things. They should address this issue in some way and maybe provide some sort of compensation for those unable to receive anything in this event giving out at least one of these frames would be nice until they fix it.

25 минут назад, (PS4)NinjaoftheRose сказал:

Theres still the problem that a couple of us cannot get drops enabled on our main WF accounts and all we get told is to unlink and relink when that is not helping a all. If making an alt WF account and linking to our main twitch account enables drops but making an alt twitch and linking to our main WF accounts not doing it then it seems the problem is on DEs side of things. They should address this issue in some way and maybe provide some sort of compensation for those unable to receive anything in this event giving out at least one of these frames would be nice until they fix it.

dude, 1) u can not tell me this, cause i know ur pain, had same problms for long time and support just ignores me at some point. 

2) im speaking about people who are getting drops, but crying that “we dont want credits, we want expnsive stuff!”

26 minutes ago, (PS4)NinjaoftheRose said:

I too have this problem, but these frames are hard to farm - I don't think it's fair to give them out.
Maybe a slot and a couple random items.... In saying this, the cache code was pretty good so maybe it's ok not to get the drops?

1 minute ago, ElectricBrothers said:

They should at least give us boosters or anything else, I agree with that that giving frames would be unfair

Maybe but would probably be better to get it fixed for next time, heaps of people had this problem the last round too, and it is pretty annoying - I wasted a ton of time, even just a Sorry Dude this aint going to work for you would be better than nothing lol.
@[DE]Taylor

Me and my son have been watching streams on different

Devices since fortuna started.we watched brozmite,iflyn,ashi,smashley.I have re linked both accounts watched streams for hours can't watch any more really not happy.xbox one me blaze2508 my in game I'd and my son is cb2508 in game I'd. Please fix as it very disappointing.

1 hour ago, (PS4)NinjaoftheRose said:

At this point I just want DE to awknowledge this issue cause it’s kinda just brushed under the rug and ignored.

I'm not sure its ignored, its the weekend, so might just be that no one is in the office until tomorrow.

So, After getting a total of 48 twitch drops..the results are as follows;

Credit Caches X 26 (54%)

Grand Finale X 11 ( 22%)

Display Glyph X 5 ( 10%)

Axi C3 X 3 ( 6%)

Neo K2 X 1 ( 2%)

Meso T3 X 1 ( 2%) 

Niatin extract X 1 (2%)

So, I think the drops can be classified as

1.Common : Credit Caches 

2. Uncommon : Grand Finale , Display Glyph

3. Rare : All other items with a drop chance of 1-2%

This is a joke, and some people actually defend DE that they should keep giving away just credits...
we are basically boosting and inflating warframe views, we are doing them a job, making Fortuna more "popular" on twitch..
and we get nothing in return.. Khora/Nidus should be guaranteed drops after like 12/24 drops Idk...

Or they should at least reveal the drop chances so we don't waste our times...

3 minutes ago, SpinalGT said:

This is a joke, and some people actually defend DE that they should keep giving away just credits...
we are basically boosting and inflating warframe views, we are doing them a job, making Fortuna more "popular" on twitch..
and we get nothing in return.. Khora/Nidus should be guaranteed drops after like 12/24 drops Idk...

Or they should at least reveal the drop chances so we don't waste our times...

Yep , Agreed !!

Archived