Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

44 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

Why? With your suggestion almost everyone would get these frames. But they should be a lucky strike. 

It would be absolutely no problem if I just get some credits or whatever. It's free, so what. 

But I have to agree with some other people here. It wouldn't be bother me just to get credits as drops. 

If I get drops. Just 7 out of over 24h watching.. 

What exactly is wrong with people getting these frames (or Riven mods that no one seems to be getting either) if Warframe is using them to lure people in? 

This is a marketing campaign by DE. They're giving streamers free stuff so they can showcase it and then DE advertises drops to lure people into their streams. Streamers benefit a little, DE gets a lot more visibility over release weekend and we get... credit drops and fireworks that I haven't seen anyone use.

I don't see why we are supposed to be pleased with the close to zero drop chance of the only valuable items since the "viewers" are a part of the Twitch advertisement package.

So far, over the last 2 days of constantly hopping between streamers and hoping they stream for at least an hour, I've had...

Total - 33
Credits - 18 (54.5%)
Fireworks - 6 (18.2%)
Display Glyph - 3 (9%)
Lith C3 - 1 (3%)
Meso T3 - 2 (6%)
Neo K2 - 0 (0%)
Axi C3 - 0 (0%)
Nitain Extract - 1 (3%)
Cetus Wisp - 0 (0%)
Oxium - 0 (0%)
Ambulas Noggle Statue - 1 (3%)
Khora Delphi Helmet - 1 (3%)
Nidus - 0 (0%)
Khora - 0 (0%)
Rifle Riven Mod - 0 (0%)

Even things like higher tier relics and the crafting materials are rare as hell, I don't even want to think about the rarity of the warframes/riven. Huge bummer honestly. 40+ hours (not every hour has gotten me a drop) of on and off stream viewership should guarantee me at least one of the rare drops.

Imagine watching streamers you don't even find entertaining for a combined 27 hours and all you get is credits. DE wtf are you doing? No one likes being beaten over the head with a stick but that's Precisely how I currently feel currently and I'm sure others feel the same. Get it together.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)brunovillas530 said:

I'm having trouble receiving twitch drops I hope an answer about this I need help

I see you wrote few times about it.. don't worry. Like 90% of the viewrs don't recive their drops or they get less drops than the houra they have watched. It's a global issue. Unfortunately there is no respond from DE (Warframe team) what's wrong with the drops and if there is a problem are they fonna fix it.

So go play a little bit and hope for some real answers soon. 

HF 🙂

On 2018-11-10 at 1:17 PM, (XB1)zecuse said:

Following up on this, 8 more hours passed (22 hour stream wow!) and 2 drops came in. That's a total of 5 drops in about 48 hours.

This is probably the last I'm going to follow up on this, but after setting up autohotkeys to loop through typing a message, letter by letter, in chat, 1 letter every 3 minutes, and leaving it on all night, I've woken up to 1 more drop. Drops are broken seeing as so many people have 50+ already. (1 tab, active browser window, nothing muted, monitor was turned off.)

Edit: Oh ya, I'm on console, twitch on PC.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Caerith said:

Well, this isn't the first time that twitch drops didn't work as expected.  (Ash Prime during Tennocon, right?)  I think at this point the best we can do is wait until Monday to give DE time to look into this and respond.  

I hope you're right and also hope this is an accident rather than malicious view inflation. 

1 minute ago, (XB1)zecuse said:

This is probably the last I'm going to follow up on this, but after setting up autohotkeys to loop through typing a message, letter by letter, in chat, 1 letter every 3 minutes, and leaving it on all night, I've woken up to 1 more drop. Drops are broken seeing as so many people have 50+ already. (1 tab, active browser window, nothing muted, monitor was turned off.)

Hehe - I did the exact same thing last night - and I got one drop. I think it's their console backend service. If you are linked at all, PC seems ok, but console players are broken. This is separate from the whole "my account isn't linked" problem IMO.

Archived