Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

2 minutes ago, ARKANOiiDe said:

I unlinked and linked my account again because there was some error in my profile page, put on Brozimes twitch, minimalized, muted, did go play Fortuna for couple of hours, did go back to orbiter and got 4 rewards, so its working :]

Sweet, exactly what i wanted to hear. Thanks man.

I wonder if anyone has gotten the warframes yet.  I JUST want the warframes, no noggles or credit caches, just give me Nidus and Khora and i'll stop feeling like i'm being beaten with a stick.

What's their drop rate, 0.00001/16th of a half of a percent?  This is ridiculous! 

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)Poison___Insect:

Can we get multiple of the same drop?

So far i have only gotten credits.

I have to say when the twitch drops were announed i did not expect loot box mechanics. I had honestly thought there would have been some lessons learned after the past 'fk ups'...

6 minutes ago, _Mav_ said:

is it 1 drop per hour per stream watched? or capped at one per hour regardless of how many streams u have open?

Having more than one stream open doesn't do anything, I don't think. Just one at a time, and one reward per hour watched. Time doesn't overlap, either. If you watch one streamer for, 

say, 30 minutes and then switch to a new one, you have to start over and watch for an hour before you get a reward.

3 minutes ago, Miraldin said:

Having more than one stream open doesn't do anything, I don't think. Just one at a time, and one reward per hour watched. Time doesn't overlap, either. If you watch one streamer for, 

say, 30 minutes and then switch to a new one, you have to start over and watch for an hour before you get a reward.

Can we get some hard facts on this?

I'm not sure if it's the right place to put it, but the Twitch Drops doesn't work on my end.

I started off by watching a Partner for an hour and some change. When I didn't receive anything, I decided to unlink and relink my Twitch account and gave another Partner a shot (btw, you've nice Partners). Six hours later, nothing.

So I unlinked and relinked again and changed to a third Partner.

Nope. Nothing.

There is this page on twitch called inventory, did anybody who already has drops ever see this number climb above 0?

https://imgur.com/a/g0Zvyzd

Because the chat in Twitch just scrolls way too fast to notice DE-whispers, notifying of a drop (source: reddit). And I believe it is quite common, that checking your inbox ingame while at work/uni is known to be difficult 😉

Archived