[DE]Taylor

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

ive had the stream running ever since the event started... so far i got TONS of 7500 credits 2 relics and a couple of fireworks ūüėĄ¬†ure not missing out on anything trust me guys

il y a 9 minutes, (PS4)NewcastleDisease a dit :

sorry, did you read the same announcement??

"From Fortuna's launch until Nov. 15, watch any Warframe stream on Twitch for a chance to get in-game items every hour! You could get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven, celebratory fireworks and more! A full list of available Drops can be found below -- but not all Drops are equal, some are more common than others!"

they point out that some drops are rare - so if you only got common drops, you are out of luck. thats all.

it's not that you are dispointed by your drops (which is ok)... it's the fact that you demand a super rare drop just because you are unwilling to accept what you got. DE never promise you a special drop. 

but after having common drops(credit,fireworks...) , no drop anymore it is normal ?

8 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

"From Fortuna's launch until Nov. 15, watch any Warframe stream on Twitch for a chance to get in-game items every hour! You could get Nidus, Khora, a Rifle Riven, celebratory fireworks and more! A full list of available Drops can be found below -- but not all Drops are equal, some are more common than others!"

they point out that some drops are rare - so if you only got common drops, you are out of luck. thats all.

it's not that you are dispointed by your drops (which is ok)... it's the fact that you demand a super rare drop just because you are unwilling to accept what you got. DE never promise you a special drop. 

Did you read the words "super rare drop" there?  Did you read "rare" drop there.  More common than others still gives the implication that the less common drops are in fact still common.  I never demanded a rare drop, if you read through my comment history, I in fact said I would prefer that DE not have had the warframes or riven at all on their drop list.  I did however say if they were going to have them and use them as their draw for people to watch their streams, they should actually give them fair odds to drop. 

• Like 1

vor 42 Minuten schrieb (PS4)SaGaaaxV7-:

but after having common drops(credit,fireworks...) , no drop anymore it is normal ?

nope. this "no drop"-problem is a total different story. as i mentioned before this should be fixed. i had 9 drops out of over 30 hours.

i only say: if you get a drop, it's a free gift, so don't demand something else. and do not blame DE for your bad luck. 

58 minutes ago, (PS4)NewcastleDisease said:

yeah, but they made it impossible to drop those "rare" items.. almost 70 drops here, nothing good..

• Like 1

vor 41 Minuten schrieb Arekin:

Did you read the words "super rare drop" there?  Did you read "rare" drop there.  More common than others still gives the implication that the less common drops are in fact still common.  I never demanded a rare drop, if you read through my comment history, I in fact said I would prefer that DE not have had the warframes or riven at all on their drop list.  I did however say if they were going to have them and use them as their draw for people to watch their streams, they should actually give them fair odds to drop. 

it's like everything in warframe. best example khora parts.. or ash. or the most time killing ivara. do you know how many missions i run just to get them? or how many void relics you have to open just to get that single part you need.

this is how it normally works: you get a rnd roll and maybe you're lucky. or get some common drops.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Magestic1980:

I haven't received any drops in the last 20-something hours of watching the partner streams. The accounts are properly linked though.

I'm trying to disable to connection and reconnect afterwards.

ÔĽŅÔĽŅ I know it is free stuff. But campaigns like that should properly work. Otherwise your player / customer base is just getting pissed...

To give you guys an update: In the 20-something hours since I reconnected my Warframe and Twitch accounts I watched around 10 to 12 hours of partner streams. In that time I haven't received a single Twitch Drop. Not even a common one.

So reconnecting the accounts doesn't seem to have any effect at all...

Edited by (PS4)Magestic1980

Had stream up for half the previous day and the whole night, received a single drop at around 5am. A relic, one of the ones I didn't get before. Still no duplicates. I guess it's safe to assume that the no duplicate drops theory is confirmed. 

This system needs more reworking then Ordis.

We havemyself getting only 4 drops for over 30+ hours of watching the streams over multiple devices. Then got you have people watching only 5 hours getting and getting 5 drops but 1khora 2 nidus a noggle and a riven. The math here seems a little messed up.

I've tried unlinking, relinking, on 1 cell phone with/without app, xbox with/without app, and 1 tablet with,without app. All with only one stream open and with both WiFi and using my 4g. With no 2 device on at the same time.

While the idea of a "random" drop campaign holds merit,if implemented wrong it just aggravates the player base.

Maybe next time just do what you did with the sacrifice twitch drops, or a community cumulative campaign with multiple goals both personal and as an over all community. Example : If the ALL players watch a goal of  10,000 total hours everyone gets X reward. Player watches X hours then gets X. Then have set goal like you did for the 2017 holiday gift event if we don't make the grand finale goal we still got something.

This would stabilize the drop rates and keep the disparity of the the rewards to a minimum.

*UPDATE*

Watched megan at 1pm on the warfare official twitch for xbox one at one. Still no drop for her or froze balls who was raided just after.

Edited by (XB1)Draconous872
Update
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)NewcastleDisease:

They said that later but before giving more information about it, they advertised with Riven, Khora and Nidus. Yes they said possible drops, but even after they gave mor information the adbanner for it was still Khora, Nidus and Riven. Now taking other drops in account like before, I bet most of the people thought it would be like the sacrifice drops. You get a window of few days to watch partners and get a guaranteed drop after 1 hour. Now making it "possible" to "for a chance" and "could" is some kind of a change. Since possible could mean "if you dont miss the time window for it" too. Plus in the End they dont do the streamers a favor, since they get much viewer but their community dont really profit of it cause they dont really get wachted. Only a small part really stays with some of the streamers, follows them and (most important for the streamers) subs them.

• Like 2

i have to wonder if the problem with us on consoles and no dupes is making us think there is a problem when there isn't. I mean there is but it's not the issue we are thinking it is as in unrelated to twitch-prime and the sync/link to warframe. Example being once you get the common drops out of the way we go 20+ hours without seeing more because the times we would get more commons we simply get nothing. You may think there is a problem but it's just that you need to hit that sweet rng spot of the few things left you haven't received yet.

7 minutes ago, Tengarnos said:

They said that later but before giving more information about it, they advertised with Riven, Khora and Nidus. Yes they said possible drops, but even after they gave mor information the adbanner for it was still Khora, Nidus and Riven. Now taking other drops in account like before, I bet most of the people thought it would be like the sacrifice drops. You get a window of few days to watch partners and get a guaranteed drop after 1 hour. Now making it "possible" to "for a chance" and "could" is some kind of a change. Since possible could mean "if you dont miss the time window for it" too. Plus in the End they dont do the streamers a favor, since they get much viewer but their community dont really profit of it cause they dont really get wachted. Only a small part really stays with some of the streamers, follows them and (most important for the streamers) subs them.

this is why i suggested that these kinds of white market gambling should only be allowed to advertise the most common drops/rewards, guarantee you we would at least be getting something like Oxium or the like if that was the case

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Tengarnos:

I agree. Even tho the 'drop chance'-thing was apparently the same on Cetus release, i did kind of expect something different (like you). Feels like a 'bait and switch' to me, but then again i understand why they did it this way.

Still - it does leave a bad taste in my mouth..

• Like 1

18 credit drops, 7 fireworks, 4 glyph displays, 2 lith relics, 1 cetus wisp, and 1 ambulus noggle. good thing i left my twitch on with lowest quality settings, otherwise i'd be a bit disappointed for 33+ hours spent. *edit: seemed a bit passive aggressive, sorry

Edited by KlutzMeister

Hi there

I actually watched quite a fair bit of Tactical Potato's stream, it was a lot of fun, got credits and fireworks but it was worth it.

If I had to watch Danielthedemon for an hour I would have demanded Primed Chamber, terrible shouty ego man.¬†ūüėÉ

• Like 1

Hey all, 

Been watching stream after stream since the event started. Warframe streams have been running non-stop on my PC. These are what I received so far...

7500 cache - 63

display glyph - 9

grand finale - 8

axi c3 relic - 1

meso t3 relic - 1

cetus wisp - 3

nitain extract - 1

lith c3 relic - 1

The event is ending soon. feelsbadman... Would have loved at least 1 frame drop.. oh well.. 

Still only 3 drops on the 1st day then nothing from the many hours of streams after, i got better items from the promo code, they should have just not bothered with the Twitch drops. All this has done has frustrated the player base and inflated their views on twitch. 

If you are a console player you might notice you have only received 1 of each drop. If the RNG comes up with something you have had before you get nothing instead. 

PC will get them every hour. 

• Like 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 3

So,  thats how it is.   I'm console and yes..  All I got were three drops,  the Glyph, fireworks and credits..  nothing else.   All of if came at the start of the event

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)Magestic1980 said:

To give you guys an update: In the 20-something hours since I reconnected my Warframe and Twitch accounts I watched around 10 to 12 hours of partner streams. In that time I haven't received a single Twitch Drop. Not even a common one.

So reconnecting the accounts doesn't seem to have any effect at all...

Which drops have you had already? If it's most of the common drops you will not get them again... So 10 hours you might have just been getting drops you already had. I only get a drop if it's something I haven't had before, sometime after over 20 hours of streaming. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Chimera Tail 88 said:

If you are a console player you might notice you have only received 1 of each drop. If the RNG comes up with something you have had before you get nothing instead. 

PC will get them every hour. 

I thought that it would be something like that, but to not even acknowledge there is an issue is poor form on DE's part, especially when your seeing people with 60 + drops. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PS4)RandomLimits said:

i have to wonder if the problem with us on consoles and no dupes is making us think there is a problem when there isn't. I mean there is but it's not the issue we are thinking it is as in unrelated to twitch-prime and the sync/link to warframe. Example being once you get the common drops out of the way we go 20+ hours without seeing more because the times we would get more commons we simply get nothing. You may think there is a problem but it's just that you need to hit that sweet rng spot of the few things left you haven't received yet.

Yes I only get mail when it is something i haven't had before and it can be 20 hours in between... However be nice to have those man hours of 7500 credits and fireworks that we are missing out on. 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EvilDazraa said:

I thought that it would be something like that, but to not even acknowledge there is an issue is poor form on DE's part, especially when your seeing people with 60 + drops. 

Well probably now the weekend is over we can spam tweet the community managers about fixing the console drops. 

• Upvote 1