Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

vor 46 Minuten schrieb Gragor_Krain:

If you followed the instructions and have not received any drops, it seems unlikely that you will be able to get them until support figures something out. I have been trying to get them to help me for over a month because the instructions didn't help me and they've come up with nothing. I'll post the instructions again.

To ensure that your Warframe and Twitch accounts are properly linked, please check your Account Management page here https://www.warframe.com/user and make sure it shows the correct Twitch account username at the bottom, then check the Twitch connections page https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections and make sure Warframe is listed in the "OTHER CONNECTIONS" section.

If you do not see the correct account there or any error appears on this page, please try the following: 
1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts via https://www.warframe.com/twitch/unlink_action 
2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections 
3. Reconnect your Twitch and Warframe account following the instructions on https://www.warframe.com/twitchprime

Well I did exactly that about 10 times already. Separate unlinking and relinking afterwards. Cleaing the cache. Logout/in. I'm still the for the no-dupes-theory.

"Unlinking and relinking is a silver bullet."

If I had a drop for every time I'm told to relink (and where it didn't work), i'd have more drops than I got over the weekend.

Really disappointed no one will admit it's not working. I don't want to sound rude or ungrateful, as I genuinely think it's a great idea for an event.. But it doesn't work, no matter what you say. I got a total of maybe five drops, and I've been watching a lot of different Partners since it started. 😞

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zxSniper-Black said:

Are they going to do something with who is not earning anything?

Probably not. I have been trying for over a month with support. Support: "support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually". 

I have missed at a minimum: 2(3 after current stream) drops from this campaign, 350 ducats, sniper skin, some decorations, and a few other drops that I cannot remember.

22 minutes ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

"Unlinking and relinking is a silver bullet."

If that's true, then the only ones using the bullets are as accurate as storm troopers.

hVGKLoy.jpg

Edit: Stream is about done, no drops. Any answer for this [DE]Megan? you said that if you unlink and relink your twitch/warframe account you WILL get the drops.

Do some things DE !!! We have all loosened and connected our account !! The problem comes from you! I already received awards at the beginning of the event then NOTHING thereafter it stopped working, I watch every day stream in the hope of winning a few things but NOTHING I had to watch 45 hours and well more to have only 9 miserable rewards in my mail ...

Twitch drops are broken, I contacted DE support to let them know and they can't do anything because "this is due to how they are promos made in partnership with twitch, which limits the type of support we can offer"

False advertising to inflate Twitch viewership.

They absolutely can do something about it.  Twitch has support pages for devs for issues like this. 

Warframe devs, you CAN go to twitch and get this fixed.

https://discuss.dev.twitch.tv/c/game-dev/drops

https://discuss.dev.twitch.tv/t/loot-drops-not-working-for-consoles-but-are-for-pc/18648

https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/drops/

Man quite a mess it seems.  I have been getting every hour drop and can say I'm pretty disappointed where my time has been going but not surprised.

52 x Credits

15 Grand Finales

4 Glyphs

2 Nitans

2 Wisps

100 Oxium

Axi C3

Meso T3

Lith C3

And Khora Helmet that I already had from a past alert.

Don't see Khora herself dropping, so I should probably be getting ready for more painful SO C rotation farming.

On the plus side, I like AdmiralBaroo now?

For the first time since I started playing Warframe I have the feeling that the community team is not taking the Warframe players very serious.

Today's XBox1@1 stream was wired in more than one way. There were a lot of players in the chat who reported the very same problem: console players receive every Twitch Drop only ONCE, which is the reason why most players haven't received any Drop since Day 1 of the campaign. There are NO DUPLICATE Drops on consoles... not even the common Drops like credits.

PC players on the other hand get duplicate Twitch Drops if they are eligible.

Not once did Megan or Danielle answer to this specific console problem or the reported observations of the console players whatsoever. Although it was a console stream. If there was an answer to the Twitch Drop problem it was something in the line of "make sure the accounts are linked" or "don't fall asleep"... which is at the very least contemptuous of the console players who watched dozens and dozens of hours without any Twitch Drop and help the Warframe and their partners to have some success on Twitch with the launch of Fortuna. 

To make the long story short: Console players must be idiots. There is no other explanation. 

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Magestic1980 said:

For the first time since I started playing Warframe I have the feeling that the community team is not taking the Warframe players very serious.

Today's XBox1@1 stream was wired in more than one way. There were a lot of players in the chat who reported the very same problem: console players receive every Twitch Drop only ONCE, which is the reason why most players haven't received any Drop since Day 1 of the campaign. There are NO DUPLICATE Drops on consoles... not even the common Drops like credits.

PC players on the other hand get duplicate Twitch Drops if they are eligible.

Not once did Megan or Danielle answer to this specific console problem or the reported observations of the console players whatsoever. Although it was a console stream. If there was an answer to the Twitch Drop problem it was something in the line of "make sure the accounts are linked" or "don't fall asleep"... which is at the very least contemptuous of the console players who watched dozens and dozens of hours without any Twitch Drop and help the Warframe and their partners to have some success on Twitch with the launch of Fortuna. 

To make the long story short: Console players must be idiots. There is no other explanation. 

They think all players are idiots. Look at my other posts, you'll see that if you complain that the twitch drop instructions don't work, they send you the instructions.

It's like if you called tech support and they tell you to unplug something and plug it back in.

DE: unplug it and plug it back in.

Player: *does that* It didn't work

DE: Did you unplug it and plug it back in? You should try that.

Player: I did that already, it didn't work.

DE: Ok, now try unplugging it and plugging it in. If that doesn't work, you'll have other chances in the future to use your product, don't worry.

This is a horrible campaign. U are asking people to watch streams for hours on end (most leave it in the backround) for a chance to get an item and when u get something it's most likely just 7,500 credits...

I honestly feel cheated

But at least your twitch viewer count is high right?  Most are not even watching the streams. It's like legit bots lol

Anyway i feel you could have done something better, like with the Umbra twitch drops that was better and IT WORKED.

U can do better DE, i know it.

Archived