Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Ms_Salami:

Can we get a drop chance table for this? 7500 credits are almost only drop I get. I have grand finale and glyph too but they useless.

Also, the codes for fortuna still not received anything? Is that right.

The PoE drop event had really low drop chances for the rare stuff (like <5%), but there were more drops.

If you mean the cache code, it won't show up in your inbox or anything! It's just in your inventory, did you check that?

Just chiming in for PS4:

Only got 1 of each drop that I've gotten (Grand Finale, Axi C3 Relic, Display Glyph, 7500 credit cache - All 1 hour apart, then 2hrs later, Meso T3 relic, then 9 hours later (overnight streams ended) Lith C3 Relic, 8 hours later: Cetus Wisp)

I also have a PC account linked up and in a separate browser program to a separate twitch account, that has gotten all drops as it should normally work, with no major gaps, except when switching streams, which probably resets the timer each time.

---------------Update

As of 5:19pm, got my 2nd 7500 credit cache

They may have fixed it.

easily watched 30+ hours of streams and no drops and ive tried everything from relinking to using a new twitch account to clearing cash but nothing works so de please help with an actual solution that's more than just resetting the link (on pc btw)

16 minutes ago, kstebb15 said:

easily watched 30+ hours of streams and no drops and ive tried everything from relinking to using a new twitch account to clearing cash but nothing works so de please help with an actual solution that's more than just resetting the link (on pc btw)

I'm with the same problem and nobody cares about it they have no conscience

Ok, so someone several pages suggested something that didn't even occur to me, I was only checking my new email addresses when logging into twitch.

Make sure you don't have a really really old twitch account, I did have one, removing the connection from this and relinking with my new twitch account finally has Enable Drops.
Make sure you have disconnected any old accounts!

Of course I haven't received anything in the two hours or so I tested before bed, or the time I left it running overnight BUT It has finally linked! Which is enough to make me happy, god that was frustrating and entirely my fault.

However perhaps Warframe could have a list of all accounts linking to it?
Surely not too hard to implement.

3 minutes ago, Megabuffalo69 said:

Ok, so someone several pages suggested something that didn't even occur to me, I was only checking my new email addresses when logging into twitch.

Make sure you don't have a really really old twitch account, I did have one, removing the connection from this and relinking with my new twitch account finally has Enable Drops.

Of course I haven't received anything in the two hours or so I tested before bed, or the time I left it running overnight BUT It has finally linked! Which is enough to make me happy, god that was frustrating and entirely my fault.

I want to try that, but unfortunately this isn’t an option for me as my only account is well.. the one I have now on twitch. I actually only started using twitch because of Warframe.

And I would think it would be Twitch that would do it. Maybe request names associated to account like ‘Forgot username?’ Insert email and bam, you get a list of users associated with the account.

(PC) Taken to keeping 6 streams open. Somehow gets whatever is keeping track of the counter to force a drop hourly.

>60 drops, only notables are 3 nitain, 2 wisps, 3 relics. Rest are caches, glyphs and fireworks. I reckon I'm one of the luckiest as nobody's mentioned getting a frame or a riven.

3 minutes ago, Megabuffalo69 said:

Glad the connection thing was of some use for you! It's something not mentioned often (as it really shouldn't be needed to do), but it make sure there's no old conflicting data - as you've to re-authorise the linking, rather than the immediate no-questions-asked relink 🙂

1 минуту назад, (XB1)SumoDoenertier сказал:

Could it be that they tweaked something? I got another 7500Cr and fireworks, and I'm pretty sure I got that already...so much for the unique drops thing...can anyone confirm/deny?

I can confirm, I just received a glyph display while not getting anything the whole day. And glyph was one of my first drops. Sneaky, sneaky DE...

I'm pretty sure I've gotten 7500cr twice now.  I definitely got it today and I'm like 99% sure I got it early on during the first day.

So it seems either the Unique Glitch isn't in effect or something new has happened to reset it.

(Regardless, I don't think the Unique Glitch has anything to do with a future promotion, which seems unreasonable to expect.)

14 minutes ago, (PS4)jaegerbombtastic said:

I’m going to keep track. Just got a grand finale- around 734 we’ll see if there’s another drop. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, looks like they might have fixed something in the last hour, I just got a second Grand Finale on my PS4 account (which has a whole other issue on forums, where it's considered a PC account, so can't post in the PS4 sections of the forum XD ).

I've received drops since this campaign began, however there's two points I wish to make :

1. I never received drops from the WarframeFanChannels, who's doing the charity thing for StackUp.org. I have to go to the actual channel of a Warframe streamer.

2. The Twitch drops stopped dropping for me today, 11/12/2018. I know this campaign goes on to the 15th, so this is a concern.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

:perrin::loka::redveil:

48 minutes ago, (XB1)SumoDoenertier said:

Could it be that they tweaked something? I got another 7500Cr and fireworks, and I'm pretty sure I got that already...so much for the unique drops thing...can anyone confirm/deny?

mostly its just 7500Cr and fireworks occasionally i get the same glyph and rarely relic, oxium, Nitian. Can some one confirm if they have ever gotten the supposed Riven mod, Nidus, or Khora?

vor 2 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Kamahl1319:

"Drops are fine. You guys just aren't linking your accounts correctly"-DE Megan

Let's talk about it

Amen.

I also tried to explain the problem to Megan and Danielle in todays XBox stream several times. But the very precise feedback and explanations were simply ignored. 

Instead we got some "your-to-stupid-to-link-your-accounts" answers.  And that is BS. Especially in a console stream whilst console players are reporting console problems.

The only comparison I can come up with is a motorist driving against the traffic on a one-way street who is wondering about the all the oncoming cars.

Justo ahora, polarity dijo:

Never thought I'd see DE gaslighting their players, but that is exactly what this is.  They have been thoroughly disrespectful to the console players over this.

Well, its kind of ironic since is a PC centric event, not sure if we console players have the right to complain

Archived