Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Hey, look... drops are working on consoles!  Here's how I got mine working, in case anyone is still having issues:

Turn off laptop >> Go to bed >> Wake up >> Drive in snow >> Arrive at work >> Work >> Drive home in sun >> Fill out benefits package for 2019 >> Read forums >> Turn on Twitch stream >> Profit!

In other words, nothing. I'm even getting drops when the stream is idle (yellow square). None of the fancy-schmancy solutions fixed it. I really do hope DE comes out and verifies that we weren't blowing smoke up their backsides.

Unfortunately, I only have a few short hours to turn on streams before this event ends. It won't be anywhere near the ~25 hours I had them on over the weekend when I got 4 drops.

So the past 8 hours I have been getting drops... Definitely they have fixed something on their side.

I would like to thank the first person who noticed that the drops were uniques only... Had I not read that post then I would probably still be thinking that I wasn't getting drops and we never would have worked out that it was from their server side. 

Now I can start complaining about only credit drops and fireworks like the rest of the PC players... I feel part of the community again... Nah just kidding I love free credits, but we missed out on a whole weekend of free credits. 

Il y a 10 heures, (PS4)scene_cachet a dit :

Yeah I wouldn't mind 40x 7500 cr... Don't know why people are complaining about free credits. 

Because credits are not hard to win !

I would like to receive Khora because so many try failed .. So credits are useless^^

2 minutes ago, Munakra said:

Because credits are not hard to win !

I would like to receive Khora because so many try failed .. So credits are useless^^

Free stuff is free stuff... If you are going to complain about it receiving Free stuff from Free to Play game then maybe a AAA game with intense P2W micro-transactions would be more your style. 

I highly doubt the warframes are actually on the drop table. I suspect overwhelming dissapointment from 90% of people involved (we all know that one person who would still pray at their steve altar even if he straight up shanked their mother). What a nice way to taint the experience of your new expansions release!

*Slaps roof of twitch* You can waste so many hours in this bad boy.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb SteelOverseer666:

I highly doubt the warframes are actually on the drop table. I suspect overwhelming dissapointment from 90% of people involved (we all know that one person who would still pray at their steve altar even if he straight up shanked their mother). What a nice way to taint the experience of your new expansions release!

*Slaps roof of twitch* You can waste so many hours in this bad boy.

0,5 or 0,05 % is still a chance. Regardless from that i agree - might have as well had 1k or 2k plat in there for good measure if only a handful of people are getting it... ^^

This will certainly be the last time i 'll visit twitch if rewards are not guaranteed.

It would be nice if it were like in other drops events, as in PLains of Eidolon, guaranteed drops if you completed tasks, so watching and have a chance to win is very vague, we do not know the chance of dropping Warframes, and not all people can keep the PC connected 24 hours a day until the day 15 to get it, I already have 54 hours to watch twitch and no warframes came just credits and glyphs, I know that is drop free, and I love TOO much warframe, but we players who we love this game we deserve it, I do not want to think that this is just a way to make us give Publicity for the warframe, but yes a gift for the players. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Danfyr:

It would be nice if it were like in other drops events, as in PLains of Eidolon, guaranteed drops if you completed tasks, so watching and have a chance to win is very vague, we do not know the chance of dropping Warframes, and not all people can keep the PC connected 24 hours a day until the day 15 to get it, I already have 54 hours to watch twitch and no warframes came just credits and glyphs, I know that is drop free, and I love TOO much warframe, but we players who we love this game we deserve it, I do not want to think that this is just a way to make us give Publicity for the warframe, but yes a gift for the players. 

Yeah, the PoE event awarded more drops, as it was tied to achievements - while the drop rates for the super rare stuff were really low as well. But now we get less drops and the rates are probably the same. I got my Frost skin back then, but I think i was <1% drop rate, which probably applies to Khora/Nidus/Riven as well.

I've been running streams since the drops started (about 23 hours/day, because there were unexpected stops) and know a few others that done the same. First and foremost, I definitelly did not get 1/hour on average. I can sumarize my drops as: a lot of credits and fireworks, 2 Display Glyps, 1 Nitain, 100 Oxium. I don't remember exactly what and how many items the people I mentioned got exactly, but it was all junk too. Saves 2 index runs and 1 alert at best (Unless [display - glyph] are rare). I am convinced that even if you watch streams the whole week the chances of getting a frame are still really low.

5 hours ago, (PS4)scene_cachet said:

Free stuff is free stuff... If you are going to complain about it receiving Free stuff from Free to Play game then maybe a AAA game with intense P2W micro-transactions would be more your style. 

Tu Quoque is not a valid argument, it never was, and on top of being one of the oldest fallacies it never contributed to anyone looking like they were making sense or being clever.

this rng is bs. since you are only getting one per hour (and most of the time its usless S#&amp;&#036; anyways) you should have made it at some point a guaranteed drop. like after 50-70 hours get Nidus or Khora.

and i know we are getting this for free while having nothing to do for it, but compared to what we gain is what you get a HUGE benefit with that publicity. it got your game under the top 5 on twitch so it wouldnt be asked too much if we could actually get some proper rewards for helping you advertise your game. i mean come one 7.5k credits or fireworks or glyph display or even more rng items like these relics..this is just impudent. 

Archived