Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

21 minutes ago, (XB1)BLOOD RAIN 2137 said:

most likely some kind of issue on DE's end because I left twitch running from about 4:30 pm 11/8/2018 to the time of this post 5:32 am 11/9/2018 and only received 2 twitch drops out of 13. oh well hopefully they fix this stuff soon because I would love to have a secondary Nidus and Khora.

more likely than not a bunch of people will have to ride them over it while everyone else who has $100s to spend complains about others expecting the multimillion dollar company to manage the task of following through on a simple deal, but on the bright side when those who aren't cool with getting ripped off force their hand it will hopeflly reduce the wasted time for everyone by making them give out good prizes instead of 7500 creids....

For me, having multiple streams open this morning didn't give me multiple drops. Anyone else seeing the same?

Only received a total of three so far, but one of them was the Garuda Main Blueprint, which is nice I guess.

EDIT: my mistake, I think that blueprint was from the quest. Giving it in a message mislead me.

Update on this.

I decided to try another browser (I use Chrome for everything) and now it seems to work.

3 hours ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

I'm not sure if it's the right place to put it, but the Twitch Drops doesn't work on my end.

I started off by watching a Partner for an hour and some change. When I didn't receive anything, I decided to unlink and relink my Twitch account and gave another Partner a shot (btw, you've nice Partners). Six hours later, nothing.

So I unlinked and relinked again and changed to a third Partner.

Nope. Nothing.

Steps for making it work (for me at least):

I. Un-link and re-lank your Twitch account. Shouldn't be required, but it better to be safe than sorry

II. Open Edge, Login to Twitch and watch a Warframe Partner (you can set it to 180p, muted, minimised if that's what you want)

III. An hour later, Teshin sends you something in the inbox

I assume Chrome has some conflicts with extensions or something, but this way works for me at least.

Gotten 18 twitch drops so far (out of idk how many it should've been...)

8x 7.5k credits

2 relics

2 fireworks

5 glyph displays

1 nitain

I mean.. I'll take it? But still on that watching grind for Khora/Nidus/Wisp 😄

1 hour ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

Update on this.

I decided to try another browser (I use Chrome for everything) and now it seems to work.

Steps for making it work (for me at least):

I. Un-link and re-lank your Twitch account. Shouldn't be required, but it better to be safe than sorry

II. Open Edge, Login to Twitch and watch a Warframe Partner (you can set it to 180p, muted, minimised if that's what you want)

III. An hour later, Teshin sends you something in the inbox

I assume Chrome has some conflicts with extensions or something, but this way works for me at least.

Nevermind, stopped working again.

I assume it's a Twitch activity issue at this point 😕

Just now, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

Nevermind, stopped working again.

I assume it's a Twitch activity issue at this point 😕

It depends.

i am doing it on my laptop but it seems to really come late to my inbox seeing that I just logged on at 15:15 and saw my reward from 12:58. So I think the inbox is really behind

I have been watching 1 streamer for about 5 hours now and the 2 other streamers for about 2 hours now. Only got 3 rewards.

For the rest I really dont know. 

So are we back to that awful sh!t of, when twitch flips you over to "away" just because you're actually watching the screen but not typing/moving your mouse it resets the timer for the drops? I know that was an issue with some of the previous Warframe drops.

Archived