Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Well I love Warframe but this campaign really sucked, I hoped for a Nidus or a Riven Mod and watched Twitch 24/7 ....  got credits, displays and firework.

I really don't want to complain, but if I had known that before, my pc would have stayed off. 😓

Still thanks for the great expansion DE, Fortuna is awesome!

Drops have stopped, i'm no longer seeing the "Drops Enabled" text at the bottom of livestream windows.

Welp, this entire campaign was a huge farce.  Best thing I got from this was the Nitain, as I can always use more of that stuff; so thanks for that I guess.

I talked a friend in to getting in to Warframe at the beginning of this. I told him to at least set up an account, link it, and keep a stream going because he could get Nidus, and that would be a great frame for him to get started with.

I just called and apologized to him, and explained that twitch drops have always been better from DE.

The funniest thing is that the credits weren't even enough to excite a brand new player.

I find it interesting that people who had a frame drop got Nidus AND Khora. Did I miss someone only getting one of them?

For me it still says drops enabled on twitch.
So far these are my drops:

• Credits: x 45
  • Glyph: x 14
  • Fireworks: x 16
  • Meso T3: x 3
  • Neo K2: x 2
  • Lith C3: x 1
  • Oxium: x 1
  • Nitain: x 1
  • Wisp: x 1
  • Ambulas Noggle: x 1
  • Khora Helmet x 1

In my opinion, this event felt like it was absolutely not worth the electricity and bandwidth spent. (Except for the noggle.)
PoE also had mostly trash drops but atleast you had A LOT of trash.

Good work guys we ended up being free bots to artifically inflate viewer numbers for DE just by giving us the tiny hint that we may get something decent without actually telling us that most viewers will never see the top 3 items that they actually wanted.

Ladies and gentlemen, the (probably) final results of these inofficial droprates have been tallied and look like this:

• 7500 Credits - 1422 (56.59%)
  • Grand Finale - 461 (18.34%)
  • Display Glyph - 273 (10.86%)
  • Lith C3 - 40 (1.59%)
  • Meso T3 - 42 (1.67%)
  • Neo K2 - 47 (1.87%)
  • Axi C3 - 36 (1.43%)
  • Nitain - 52 (2.07%)
  • Oxium - 26 (1.03%)
  • Cetus Wisp - 58 (2.31%)
  • Ambulas Noggle - 20 (0.80%)
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint - 30 (1.19%)
  • Khora Warframe - 2 (0.08%)
  • Nidus Warframe - 2 (0.08%)
  • Rifle Riven - 2 (0.08%)

Total: 2513

Overall the drops were really lackluster tbh. They shouldn't have put desirable stuff like warframes into the droptable (imo), which just act as bait. I can't remember that people complained as much during the PoE drop campaign (Frost Harka skin and vectis were the rarest in the droptables iirc?).

vor 12 Minuten schrieb (XB1)SumoDoenertier:

Ladies and gentlemen, the (probably) final results of these inofficial droprates have been tallied and look like this:

• 7500 Credits - 1422 (56.59%)
  • Grand Finale - 461 (18.34%)
  • Display Glyph - 273 (10.86%)
  • Lith C3 - 40 (1.59%)
  • Meso T3 - 42 (1.67%)
  • Neo K2 - 47 (1.87%)
  • Axi C3 - 36 (1.43%)
  • Nitain - 52 (2.07%)
  • Oxium - 26 (1.03%)
  • Cetus Wisp - 58 (2.31%)
  • Ambulas Noggle - 20 (0.80%)
  • Khora Delphi Helmet Blueprint - 30 (1.19%)
  • Khora Warframe - 2 (0.08%)
  • Nidus Warframe - 2 (0.08%)
  • Rifle Riven - 2 (0.08%)

Total: 2513

Overall the drops were really lackluster tbh. They shouldn't have put desirable stuff like warframes into the droptable (imo), which just act as bait. I can't remember that people complained as much during the PoE drop campaign (Frost Harka skin and vectis were the rarest in the droptables iirc?).

under 0.1% dropchance for the things they put in front and were the reasons people really watched the streams? Thats the best clickbait I ever saw. Could provide some "raw" numbers of my drops which might not be 100% right, but wouldnt change really much. I know its a free drop and you cant say they need to give it too us but only 8 out of 10k viewers got it from a statistically view with over 60k people watched in spike? I think people are allowed to be sad up to being mad about this. Well congrats to the happy ~50 Person which might have gotten one or two frames and/or the riven.

Archived