Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

While the credits, Oxium and Nitain were nice (I'm sure I bought at least two dozen Solarians out of debt thanks to this campaign alone), you guys should seriously bump up the droprates. I watched Twitch day in and day out since it started for as long as I could every day, and even when I wasn't, I left streams running in the background on my computer, even while I was asleep or in classes. Having not gotten either Warframe or even Khora's helmet, I feel utterly cheated when I had over a hundred tries to get them, considering (besides the Noggle, Oxium, Nitain and Wisps) and didn't get either.

If I can make a suggestion for the next time you do this, you should add invisible "milestones" to the drops, so that the "n"th inbox message from Teshin will always contain "x" Twitch drop. It'd make these things much more fulfilling, as well as better justifying leaving my computer running continuously for roughly five days straight; I feel outright baited.

1 minute ago, V-Mos said:

Watched streams for 4 days straight and no Ambulas drop. I'm a sad panda 😥

I watched from the midnight GMT on the 9th (drops started) until 10pm GMT today (drops stopped), so by my math that's just under 7 days, with 166 potential drops.

I got 148 of them.

None of them were the Ambulas (or the Riven, or frames, or, surprisingly, the Lith C3).

il y a 25 minutes, Wazzapedia a dit :

So by my math that's just under 7 days, with 166 potential drops.

I got 148 of them.

None of them were the Ambulas (or the Riven, or frames, or, surprisingly, the Lith C3).

Wow... so I'm not THAT unlucky then ? I got the Venari Helmet - few fireworks - 3 glyphs and all the rest are credits (+1 nitain)

I wanted the Ambulas, or if I was very lucky one of the two warframes... (could helped me to save 20pl).

6 minutes ago, Umbriellan said:

I wanted the Ambulas, or if I was very lucky one of the two warframes... (could helped me to save 20pl).

I'm not that fussed about the Ambulas, but the Nidus grind has really got me down. I think I'm up to five runs with zero drops.

The RNG has been good to me on other frames (o hai, Ivara), but Nidus & Infested Salvage? Ugh.

Time to start grinding SO & IS again...

Here is everything i got:

Credit x84
Oxium x3
Cetus Wisp x5
Nitain x7
Grand Finale x26
Glyph Display x12
Lith C3 x1
Meso T3 x1
Neo K2 x5
Axi C3 x8
Total 152

here is my spreadsheet that breaks it down with percents and total hours. As well as the data of when i got each drop.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q18dG0DQMpLt_3szSOz3mwMz4F0X2ugJJPVoU0lzriw/edit?usp=sharing

40 minutes ago, SpinalGT said:

What a waste of time this event was..

Noted to never waste electric power to watch streams again.

Lol yeah I didnt think of the environmental impact of everyone wasting electricity idling in these streams 24 hours a day =P

1 hour ago, (PS4)scene_cachet said:

Did you have another twitch account attached to your warframe account in the past?

Never had another twitch account. Only created a twitch account because of Warframe. Never had another warframe account either. So a single twitch account always attached to a single warframe account.

44 minutes ago, (XB1)CeramicStew6 said:

What are the drops that can be won by watching the Prime Time stream?

Same things for Fortuna Twitch Drops Campaign or other things??

There were two posters for your orbiter that dropped when the drops monster was killed.

45 minutes ago, (XB1)CeramicStew6 said:

-What is the difference between the new system(drops monster) and old?

If I understood it correctly, the drops monster will be additional functionality for Warframe Partner streamers. A nominated monster in the streamer's mission gets killed by the streamer, and everyone watching the stream will get a drop. It's a way to increase participation between streamers and those actively watching.

48 minutes ago, (XB1)CeramicStew6 said:

Thanks for answering me, dear Tennos!!

You asked for "dear Tennos" and you got... me. Sorry about that.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Wolf610 said:

Awesome, not only did I miss out on the first couple days due to console glitch, but my internet went down the last 3 hours. Didn't get either frame, but DID get 2 noggles, better than nothing...

Probably nobody received a Warframe.  There were a couple of rumors that a couple fo folks received one by Saturday but nothing confirmed or broadcast.  Because the of the extensive problems w/ the drop scheme this past week and the lack of any validity seem more like a couple of people stirring trhe pot to egg folks on.

This whole campaign was a giant mess filled with false advertising and abysmal drop rates.  

I feel like I JUST got scammed.  I've come to accept the fact that I'll just never have Nidus, i'm for sure not farming for him, as i've heard the quest is a pain, and the actual farming for his parts bit is an even bigger pain.

Archived