Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

Only will work on one stream if you open another stream it will reset your watch time as well and works on any stream you see drops enabled on does not need to be a warframe partner. 

I am so confused??!?!? I was in a stream for 8 hours and NOTHING I have re-linked, logged out and back in on twitch everything and still nothing, and yes it was open on main monitor it was the only thing open and not minimized had sound. PLEASE HELP

EDIT: also I have never been able to get drops since ash prime, that was the last one I ever got

15 minutes ago, Tanner235 said:

I am so confused??!?!? I was in a stream for 8 hours and NOTHING I have re-linked, logged out and back in on twitch everything and still nothing, and yes it was open on main monitor it was the only thing open and not minimized had sound. PLEASE HELP

Same here. 😞 

il y a 37 minutes, Tanner235 a dit :

EDIT: also I have never been able to get drops since ash prime, that was the last one I ever got

I'm in the same case. Watched Tactical Potato all day and absolutely no drop, tried to unlink/relink my accounts and even tried to switch from twitch application to chrome and from chrome to Edge... Nothing changed at all. 😕

7 минут назад, kalapyu сказал:

I'm in the same case. Watched Tactical Potato all day and absolutely no drop, tried to unlink/relink my accounts and even tried to switch from twitch application to chrome and from chrome to Edge... Nothing changed at all. 😕

Same here

Oof, I just drop credits... from 19 Drops I've got 12 Credit caches 5 fireworks and 2 glyph displays...
It's super annoying getting the same 3 things when there's a pool of 15 items that you can get, It makes zero sense I would prefer better only one drop instead of a thousand and you get only the same old 3.

I've watched 5+ hours of streams and only 2 drops. I can tell you what @Brozime ate for dinner, and when, and all about his fashion framing and Garuda thoughts. I EARNED that drop but it never showed up 🙂 Got some credits from watching iFlynn after that though... so... it's frustrating.

I need some clarification on this because I feel this is heavily vague and I spent about 6-7+ hours watching drop enabled streamers but only gained 3 rewards. Do the drops work on a checklist of some sort? Is there a limit to how many drops you get per day or in total overall? If you get one item but nothing later, will the following hour increase the drop rate? The whole "Every hour, there's a chance" is incredibly vague even with a large pool of rewards being offered here.   Perhaps there's a delay to getting the rewards due to a large number of players? I don't know, I'd just like some answers.

Archived