[DE]Taylor

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

So much creds and fireworks. Its like Sorties you need to run 1.000 time to get something good. If it would have been like the thing with the diadem and teshin statue. Way better. Only one drop but guarantieed.

• Like 1

Been watching whole day and yet 0 drops. Re-linked Twitch account multiple times. Same issue. 😭

• Upvote 1

Only will work on one stream if you open another stream it will reset your watch time as well and works on any stream you see drops enabled on does not need to be a warframe partner. 

I am so confused??!?!? I was in a stream for 8 hours and NOTHING I have re-linked, logged out and back in on twitch everything and still nothing, and yes it was open on main monitor it was the only thing open and not minimized had sound. PLEASE HELP

EDIT: also I have never been able to get drops since ash prime, that was the last one I ever got

Edited by Tanner235
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Tanner235 said:

I am so confused??!?!? I was in a stream for 8 hours and NOTHING I have re-linked, logged out and back in on twitch everything and still nothing, and yes it was open on main monitor it was the only thing open and not minimized had sound. PLEASE HELP

Same here. 😞 

il y a 37 minutes, Tanner235 a dit :

EDIT: also I have never been able to get drops since ash prime, that was the last one I ever got

I'm in the same case. Watched Tactical Potato all day and absolutely no drop, tried to unlink/relink my accounts and even tried to switch from twitch application to chrome and from chrome to Edge... Nothing changed at all. 😕

7 минут назад, kalapyu сказал:

I'm in the same case. Watched Tactical Potato all day and absolutely no drop, tried to unlink/relink my accounts and even tried to switch from twitch application to chrome and from chrome to Edge... Nothing changed at all. 😕

Same here

Oof, I just drop credits... from 19 Drops I've got 12 Credit caches 5 fireworks and 2 glyph displays...
It's super annoying getting the same 3 things when there's a pool of 15 items that you can get, It makes zero sense I would prefer better only one drop instead of a thousand and you get only the same old 3.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

No drop at all while people dropped 12 to 15 times since the beginning. That's not just bad luck, must be a kind of curse...

Edited by kalapyu

The drops probably need some rebalancing, because of the ~15 drops I've gotten, pretty much all but two of them have been credits.

• Like 1

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Camelslayer:

The drops probably need some rebalancing, because of the ~15 drops I've gotten, pretty much all but two of them have been credits.

yes it does need it.. 16/20 were credits for me... 2 glyphs 1 khora helmet 1 firework

Edited by imbressive
  • Like 1

I've watched 5+ hours of streams and only 2 drops. I can tell you what @Brozime ate for dinner, and when, and all about his fashion framing and Garuda thoughts. I EARNED that drop but it never showed up 🙂 Got some credits from watching iFlynn after that though... so... it's frustrating.

• Haha 1

How do you even know if you got drops? is it a code from a twitch message? Couple hours of nadda, switched from website to twitch app, unknown if that matters. 

Maybe it depends on whom you're watching and how many users'?

I need some clarification on this because I feel this is heavily vague and I spent about 6-7+ hours watching drop enabled streamers but only gained 3 rewards. Do the drops work on a checklist of some sort? Is there a limit to how many drops you get per day or in total overall? If you get one item but nothing later, will the following hour increase the drop rate? The whole "Every hour, there's a chance" is incredibly vague even with a large pool of rewards being offered here.   Perhaps there's a delay to getting the rewards due to a large number of players? I don't know, I'd just like some answers.

• Upvote 2

fireworks fireworks credits credits and maybe maybe  holo glyph and nitain every blue moon. riven mod ahahah no khora/nidus maybe if i sell my soul to a demon

Edited by hazerddex
  • Like 2

Ive had twitch running since after the live stream lastnight, seems like credits are more favoured.

8x 7500 credits
2x relic
5x fireworks

1x glyph
1x helmet blueprint
1x wisp

Edited by j0k3r_5