Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

26 minutes ago, (PS4)ReisInvincible said:

I have watched streams for the last 18 hours while doing other things, I just logged into my account to find only two drops.. Is this normal? I'd like to say I'm excited for the relics I received, but this pales compared to what I thought I would have received, even if it was 18x 7500 credits... Just my two cents.

I'm having a similar experience. All day today and yesterday and 3 drops...

I'm on console using my computer with the twitch desktop app btw.

2 hours ago, (PS4)TheSunshineBuns said:

Not a single drop since 3 am last night. Watched iFlynn and TP (then some other dudes) the whole day, no drops at all. My Gf got like 4 drops out of 10 hours. I don't really mind watching streams, but this whole drop thing is a major clusterf with the way it's handled and the lack of transparency on drop rates. 

The only thing that's keeping me sane right now, is that I'm not the only one. We all lift together, indeed. 

I hate watching streams, so the fact that I wasted a PC screen on that trash is ridiculous.  This is all just a scam to get viewers up to advertise Warframe.  QUIT WATCHING EVERYONE, you are just playing into their schemes and letting the corpus win.  Has Fortuna taught you nothing about corporate greed.

Kinda wish Khora would be given after a fixed amount of hours watched (can be over 24 hours if need be) instead of this RNG bull. All Credits and Grand Finale (and 2 Glyph Display and 1 Khora's Helmet) so far 😢

Yes DE, we are (i think) holding hope to get those two hard-to-grind frame such as nidus or khora, even a riven. BUt not getting on anything is the worst.

My twitch account is same as my warframe one. Just chek and you'll see. And I'm not the only one in this case.

Please fix it, or make a annoucement or whatever, but don't just stay us hope in vain.

Keep up the good job, only a so good game could make us to thing like this, and only a so good editor can find a solution

I feel like this should have been a "Hey, if you watch twitch streamers, for every hour you watch you get a reward, and over time the chances of getting something good like Khora or Nidus increase per hour so you eventually have a solid chance to actually get a warframe!" instead of a "Hey, if you watch twitch streamers, you can drops every hour and even have a small chance at getting Khora and Nidus!"

Archived