Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

35 minutes ago, (PS4)sion4ever said:

No. What they should have done in order for everybody to enjoy this is make the rewards drop in a fixed order. 

Basically, first reward for everyone is 7500 credits, 2nd is fireworks and so on. Then the 19th and 20th rewards being Khora and Nidus. Thereafter maybe fixed 7500 credits or so for every hour beyond the 21st.

Something along these lines would make more sense. Laying out hourly milestones up to the higher ones with maximum hours watched etc. seems like a good approach possibly.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)GrizzlyDruid said:

I've been watching streams since yesterday and only gotten a few drops. how do i fix this?

There could be many reasons. One reason is that you only get 1 per hour watched. Another is people mute the stream not knowing that it puts you into an apparently "hidden" afk mode. So if the stream is muted, you won't be counted as viewing apparently. (seams really stupid but yeah)

3 hours ago, TheMixOneMC said:

doesnt work me me too 20 hours of watch time,linked,unlinked many times 0 drops,below the stream i also get the Enable in-game Drops with Account Link. message

Yep it's something to do with your Warframe account, I made a fresh account to test it and works perfectly on new Warframe account.... Which I obviously have no interest in using.

Wonder how many of us have this issue.

2 hours ago, AZHIGHWAYZ said:

15 hours watching Whiskey_Cat. Others got many drops I got nothing. Re-linked twitch account. Still nothing. Something is not right.

People need to stop with the unlinking before troubleshooting other reasons. This may increase the amount of time you don't get drops if it was already properly linked. One thing is that you need to make sure the stream is not muted. There's no way that it tells you or you could know, but that basically makes it where you're not counted as viewing apparently. Make sure that's not the reason and that you are only watching one stream at a time etc. before unlinking accounts etc.

8 hours ago, (XB1)CeramicStew6 said:

You can see if your account is really linked with Twitch account. Log in your Twitch account, choose ''settings'', connections(https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections), scroll down the page. You'll see ''others connections''. If you see ''warframe'', is linked. Don't see, is not linked. You can link/unlink your account on this page (https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link)

Nope, it might say it is linked, but you ain't getting drops if you are still getting Enable in-game Drops with Account Link.
This text will change to Drops Enabled when you are linked properly.

Doesn't happen with my main account no matter what - Everything checks out but no drops (and Enable in-game Drops with Account Link.)
Made an alt and boom links straight away. Drops Enabled.

1 minute ago, Megabuffalo69 said:

Nope, it might say it is linked, but you ain't getting drops if you are still getting Enable in-game Drops with Account Link.
This text will change to Drops Enabled when you are linked properly.

Doesn't happen with my main account no matter what - Everything checks out but no drops (and Enable in-game Drops with Account Link.)
Made an alt and boom links straight away. Drops Enabled.

How many times did you try to link and unlink the original account? How many times did you try to link and unlink the new account? I mean, it's totally possible that something is up with the account linking, but if people are constantly in a panic linking...unlinking...linking...unlinking that could be causing issues too. (Just a thought).

5 minutes ago, Boltz4Life said:

There could be many reasons. One reason is that you only get 1 per hour watched. Another is people mute the stream not knowing that it puts you into an apparently "hidden" afk mode. So if the stream is muted, you won't be counted as viewing apparently. (seams really stupid but yeah)

Has been muted some, mostly it hasn't. I've been watching and listening while playing on my ps4 and watching on my laptop.

Just now, (PS4)GrizzlyDruid said:

Has been muted some, mostly it hasn't. I've been watching and listening while playing on my ps4 and watching on my laptop.

As mentioned in other posts, below the stream make sure it says "Drops enabled!". This is a clear indicator that it recognizes the account linked and drops enabled. If it says another message about linking the account, then it's not registering and you need to look further into it or account linking is messing up. I'm not a pro or anything but this is just some basic tips that might help. It's also possible that if you're doing everything perfect on your end that something is broken on Twitch's end or something.

Cheers for trying to help everyone btw.

10 minutes ago, Boltz4Life said:

How many times did you try to link and unlink the original account? How many times did you try to link and unlink the new account? I mean, it's totally possible that something is up with the account linking, but if people are constantly in a panic linking...unlinking...linking...unlinking that could be causing issues too. (Just a thought).

Didn't at all last night, just linked it.
Everything said linked when I clicked it. Twitch connection had Warframe. Warframe.com had twitch.
Enable in-game Drops with Account Link.   <------- Clicking this said I was linked

Watched around 2 hours of Stream (unmuted and on a separate PC to one I was gaming on)
Nothing, so left it overnight. Nothing.

Tried Linking, unlinking this morning. Went out. Came back. Nothing.
Tried unlinking and relinking in different orders (WF > Twitch and Twitch > WF) Probably didn't allow enough time here in between tries EXCEPT for the 1.5 hours I left it each time to see if it was working.

Even made a new twitch account... .Still Nothing.

Then this evening made a New Warframe > First Link and this son of a ***** went away "Enable in-game Drops with Account Link."
Replaced by Drops Enabled.

Back to my main, and no combination of anything gives me Drops Enabled.

Another 4 hours of partnered and non-partnered stream and still nothing coming through, Not even any updates from DE or Twitch about any issues.  Such a great way to promote new content, now instead of people focussing on the content they're upset by what feels like a way to inflate Warframes viewer count, but at least the usual suspects got their free stuff 😐😐😐

2 hours ago, (PS4)sion4ever said:

No. What they should have done in order for everybody to enjoy this is make the rewards drop in a fixed order. 

Basically, first reward for everyone is 7500 credits, 2nd is fireworks and so on. Then the 19th and 20th rewards being Khora and Nidus. Thereafter maybe fixed 7500 credits or so for every hour beyond the 21st.

This would have been the civil thing to do.

I #*!%ing love tou for saying this.  This is the best way to do something like this!

Just now, Vyviel said:

Has anyone actually got one of the good drops? I got about 10 more 7500 credit boosters and that helmet blueprint...=\

I've had streams going since the second the content launched. I've gotten a couple fireworks, a glyph display, one Nitain Extract and a gajillion credit caches. So no, I have not personally seen a single item that was advertised as a drop during the event.

21 minutes ago, AnarcyBlack said:

I just want to clear some mis-information up here... I have had 21 Twitch drops since this started... I have had Twitch muted playing in the background whilst I have been playing Fortuna.

So having Twitch muted DOES NOT stop you getting the drops... Fake News

Very true I have been getting dropped while its muted and set to 160p resolution. You just need to have your accounts linked and actually be in the room watching the stream. You dont need to actively participate or type in chat or have it unmuted etc.

58 minutes ago, Vyviel said:

Has anyone actually got one of the good drops? I got about 10 more 7500 credit boosters and that helmet blueprint...=\

I have been watching just shy of 24 hours now.  Mostly credits, I have gotten 2 Ambulus Noggles, a fireworks, 3 relics, a helmet pattern, and like 15 credits packs.  The rewards are so terribly RNG that it really only depresses me when I look at my inbox.  Also if I try to play the game, it actually skips the rewards, so I havent been able to actually play Fortuna much.  If i play a different game it gets rewards just fine though,  

Archived