Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the hotfix! Two things I noticed, was that Garuda's first ability seems to charge only when I use the actual one key, and not the secondary key I bound abilities to on my mouse. The second thing I noticed, is that the K-Drive Race says it gives standing at the end, but yields nothing in return. 

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

Eh? Why, though? You guys didn't opt to make a rule like this for (Primed)Charged Chamber? Any pistol has to give up a mod slot to benefit from it....

edit: Disclaimer: I don't even own the Knell at the moment, and I'm not likely to change that if this change sticks. The ammo-gimmick is far too inconsistent to be worthwhile without Carrier or this mod, and if this mod ain't gonna work with it, then I ain't gonna bother; I already have too many guns that 'need' Carrier to be worthwhile.

3 minutes ago, SourG0n said:

Helios does not scan in fortuna

Hasn't worked for a much longer time:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/898493-helios-prime-sentinel-not-scanning/

This bug seemingly started at random points for each account.
In my case Helios has not been working since the "Arbitration"-missions were introduced; Helios simply kept refusing to scan the Arbitration Drones...

---
---
---

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

You turned a mod that would've seen some play to another mod that sees no play. At best at 6 bullets on vasto prime = 33% bonus overall (0% - 0% - 0% - 0% - 0% - 200%). Any gun with more than 6 bullets and this goes down.

Welcome back, Augur Pact, you were never missed.

il y a 4 minutes, Pave a dit :

Hasn't worked for a much longer time:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/898493-helios-prime-sentinel-not-scanning/

This bug seemingly started at random points for each account.

yep, i see some people have this problem since the chimera update.

it indeed does seems random, it was working for me before fortuna, including in arbitration missions.

Anyone else having the issue with the new weapons in the fortuna grand bundle? the mod caps showing 32 and when going to actions to add a orokin catalyst it shows one already there which should have a lot more capacity for mods.

Edit: Figured out the issue heh.

I have bit of a weird problem, not sure if this is somethign to ask here or maybe on steam support, but i got in-game achievement Joyride but after fortuna update and it's show up in steam achievments it haven't got unlocked on steam, and wonder why as before such echievements unlocked before update on steam side were unlocked instantly after thye showed up

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

Why? Charged chamber, which is the inverse version for snipers doesn't have this restriction, so why does the pistol version get it? 

Archived