Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, Mastercontrol98 said:

This hotfix, according to the date, was nearly two years ago now. If you started during POE (which is when a lot of people started) you'd have never seen anything like this. It'd be buried in a pile of old, irrelevant patchnotes.

Well, the cry of a few who didn't check what Disposition meant won't really matter anyway. Sure, that thing was two years old, but it has been mentioned several times after in Twitch streams like the DevStream or PrimeTime that disposition is based on the account of how much of the player base is using a said weapon and its variants. Complete with pies, tables, and charts (with grofit at the side). If they missed it, there's about a short ten minute read in the WF wikia or WF partner videos explaining what Rivens are.

This was bound to happen, anyway. No milk was spilled.

Commodore prime waistband/belt no longer has physics just like the previous attempt at updting the operator cosmetics. it now sits in an awkward position and has no physics so it'll clip through the operators leg if the operator isnt standing in the idle pose.

11 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

So it's useless? Cool, I guess build variety is not sometihing we want in Warframe.

Fun fact: gimmicky mods SHOULD be good on gimmicky weapons, that's how you make those viable choices.

Also: Nightwatch Napalm is still completely broken, it's been a month. As per this video:

Still stuck trying to download this update.

yesterday it was 15/kbs now its 150/kbs woo hoo 

where are my other 11 MB/s at yo!?

Also when  is the update gonna be pushed through steam?

Guess the people who said that they downloaded the update through steam instead the launcher were just trolling.

And this was just all a fake rumor about Fortuna update being pushed through Steam update also.

EDIT:

Nevermind it finally kicked in with 12-13 MB/s after 20 mins of being stuck in low speed

I just gotta give it up to DE!  Thank you for a very enJoyable--and Stable!--Update.  Compared to many HotFixes & Updates in the past--not to mention the release of PoE last Oct--this has had a surprisingly low amount of Game-Breaking bugs & glitches for me and most in my Clan & Alliance.  It hasn't been perfect, but I don't Expect that--I'm a Realist.  And you REALLY did superbly 🙂

Thank you again, Keep up the Great Work!!!

Archived