Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1

[DE]Megan

In bounties Nekros' Shadows seem to be capturing containers for the enemy but it is difficult to tell in the heat of battle. Either way, I kept seeing strange things going on between the Shadows and the containers, primarily the green tether connecting to Shadows and the objective symbol turning red. Not sure if Shadows should be able to cap containers at all.

21 hours ago, HarrodTasker said:

Imagine being on your first bounty.  You see an enemy wheel thing in the distance.  You shoot it.  Bounty failed.

No warning to not shoot the thing.  Just, you loose.  Anyone in the party could have done it, and the mission fails for everyone.

If we have to protect something, don't let us harm it.  Or explain things before the object spawns.  Or... ANYTHING but what happened.

I want to second this. Was on 4/5 of a bounty when I blew up the approaching target without realizing I was supposed to wait for it.

1 minute ago, Calthous said:

I want to second this. Was on 4/5 of a bounty when I blew up the approaching target without realizing I was supposed to wait for it.

Thirding. I was lucky on my first bounty. I took a potshot with my Pyrana P while it was off in the distance and left it with a sliver of health before Eudico shouted at me. I was lucky that it was so far away otherwise I would have failed it with one shot.

There have been multiple cases of the Animal conservation not giving Solaris standing on captures, Falling through the map while exiting the captured creature info, using calls that are meant for one species being tracked but a different species appears and/or calls in response to your calls, finishing a bounty and doing other conservation or fishing side personal missions and then returning to Fortuna and not having any solaris standing at all. There is also a problem with entering Fortuna from the orb vallis sometimes hearing Darvo speak to you as if you were at a relay, squad members disappearing when entering or leaving fortuna from the Landing crafts or the orb vallis, Fishing prods not allowing an invited squad member to finish the catch after a successful electromagnetic pulse, and squad members disappearing upon entering the Orb Vallis. These are all personal accounts along with another player I usually play with, having the same issues. i hope these might get fixed soon too, I love this 24 update you gave us.

I'll not read 7 pages of thanks and report of bugs, so i apologize if some of this bugs are already psoted:

- "Ability in use" bug happening a lot due corpus nullfiers and scrambus. Very annyoing, just reset if u die or go to fortuna, i'll try more options.

- Credits stuck in some bountys or RESETS (imagine having 800 credits and suddenly bam, 0 again... not fun). If that happens, ruins the whole mission, bc the target NEVER spawn

On 2018-11-08 at 7:33 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

Gotta say I don't like this change. I've yet to get this mod and use it, but this change effectively neuters any -Mag Cap. + Reload speed Riven builds on pistols, especially ones with a slow fire-rate.

And the wording should generally be "no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 rounds in a Magazine" Otherwise it could be interpreted as: "no longer applies to pistols with less than 5 reserve magazines", indicating a link to ammo pool, instead of magazine size. Unless that's what it is and it isn't linked to rounds in a magazine?

Archived