Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, Sur3ShotX said:

Anyone else having the issue with the new weapons in the fortuna grand bundle? the mod caps showing 32 and when going to actions to add a orokin catalyst it shows one already there which should have a lot more capacity for mods.

What level is the weapon, and what mastery rank are you? 

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1

General Additions:

• Added Fortuna Resources to common containers found throughout Vallis.

Changes:

• Removed unintended ability to use the K-Drive in the Fortuna elevator. 
  • Reduced Corpus reinforcement delay in Orb Vallis Exterminate missions.
  • Slight increase to AI spawns in Drone Defense missions when playing Solo.
  • Companions will now teleport to you immediately after you dismount from Archwing or a K-Drive (if you’re in a safe zone). 
  • Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.
  • Patched a hole in the Orb Vallis Research Facility floor and improved the lighting.
  • Removed K-Drive Mods from Boosters and the Transmutation table.
  • Removed random Ayatan Sculptures from Orb Vallis Cache Hunts rewards. 
  • Improvements towards Eudico’s idle movements.
  • Little Duck now restricts who can visit her.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when pressing a Gear Hotkey for a slot that has no item.
  • Fixed a crash when attempting to return to Fortuna from Orb Vallis.
  • Fixes towards Rescue Vallis Bounty breaking when a Host migration occurred during the Defense phase.
  • Fixed Boon missing from certain K-Drive race locations in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a case of having permanent ability block if you get on K-Drive in certain areas near the Fortuna elevator.
  • Fixed a bug that could leave invincible enemies from Garuda’s Blood Altar that would prevent things like Defense missions from progressing.
  • Fixed K-Drives ignoring lasers and not triggering alarms.
  • Fixed issue where some Terra variants would sometimes target the wrong target with their beam attack.
  • Fixed K-Drive not being immune during a certain phase of the Vox Solaris quest.
  • Fixed getting stuck on your K-Drive in a certain pile of rocks in Vallis.
  • Fixes towards seeing poor lighting in Vallis that resulted in the ground appearing black.
  • Fixed Lure's not working when Master Volume is muted in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed foliage textures out in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed some sounds for the Vulcax.
  • Fixed some Operator Suit texture clipping.
  • Fixed a script error when a boss reinforcement occurs in Orb Vallis.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Garuda’s Seeking Talon ability. 

There's an annoy bug. Any public match upper list of players is bugged on "Voting for mission" (that not make sense if team is created few seconds early)

9jsUKjp.png

@[DE]Megan

Heya! Thanks for all your hard work to everyone at DE!

One problem I noticed that seemed to get overlooked in the Hotfix was that some essential Beast mods for the Helminth Charger are no longer equippable on it (they no longer appear in the mods list when in the Upgrade screen) I checked to confirm and they are still equippable on Kavats and Kubrows, though. The specific mods in question I noticed were:

Bite

Medi-Pet Kit

Pack Leader

I know you must all be busy after working so hard on the new content, but I thought this was important to bring to your immediate attention as it pretty much ruins the build for the Helminth Charger and makes it unusable.

Thank you again!

Can they fix the color correction? when it is deactivated it looks very white out of fortune and very dark inside, activated it looks better but in the rest of the maps the colors in general are better without the option: / or I like disabled, I do not know if someone else has this problem. I'm in window mode.

33 minutes ago, iamadrum said:

@[DE]Megan

Heya! Thanks for all your hard work to everyone at DE!

One problem I noticed that seemed to get overlooked in the Hotfix was that some essential Beast mods for the Helminth Charger are no longer equippable on it (they no longer appear in the mods list when in the Upgrade screen) I checked to confirm and they are still equippable on Kavats and Kubrows, though. The specific mods in question I noticed were:

Bite

Medi-Pet Kit

Hunter Recovery

I know you must all be busy after working so hard on the new content, but I thought this was important to bring to your immediate attention as it pretty much ruins the build for the Helminth Charger and makes it unusable.

Thank you again!

Can confirm, cannot equip mods to Chargers and these mods have been removed from all Charger loadouts. I hope this is fixed soon!

52 minutes ago, bleubleu said:

rivens were always supposed to evolve dynamically depending on weapon usage, they never did, but don't act surprised, it was expected.

People have every right to be surprised, unless you follow external Warframe media and the like, you'd never know dispositions are supposed to change. It's never mentioned anywhere in-game. If it was, that'd be a different story.

edit: the only warning anybody got in-game regarding this was the inbox message, about an hour before it actually happened. The last riven dispo change happened over a year ago, I believe, for Aklex. If you didn't have one of those or weren't there for it you'd never know.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added Fortuna Resources to common containers found throughout Vallis.

These aren't actually looted though. Game says I pick them up, but they aren't added to your inventory after mission. Please fix your fix.

il y a 10 minutes, Mastercontrol98 a dit :

People have every right to be surprised, unless you follow external Warframe media and the like, you'd never know dispositions are supposed to change. It's never mentioned anywhere in-game. If it was, that'd be a different story.

well if patch notes don't count, i guess yes. *rolleyes

A bug I noticed is when looking around at certain angles, textures from someplace off on the map stretches across the screen at a certain level, engulfing the legs once the elevator has reach Orb Vallis, and somethings sinking below or stretching above the head. And at weird angles that obscure vision when peering off into the horizon.

Another bug is that when too much is happening, the game will completely lock up. I waited 30 minutes and did an emergency power-off from my computer-- but when I logged back into my desktop, Warframe was missing from my steam library! I checked the folder and the files were there, but when I clicked it, it said "Please launch from the launcher". So I just deleted Warframe and am redownloading now... with fluctuating wait time between 4 to 6 hours wait time.

I know these things happen when brand new content drops, no worries ^^

I do hope they get fixed though. In the mean time, I'mma let Warframe download through the night.

Archived