Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1

[DE]Megan

Please please make it optional to turn off fog and most other effects in Orb Vallis, the performance is REALLY bad for a lot of people i know and myself included. Would be really nice if we were able to do bounties in there and other stuff while not playing at 360p

29 minutes ago, bleubleu said:

well if patch notes don't count, i guess yes. *rolleyes

This hotfix, according to the date, was nearly two years ago now. If you started during POE (which is when a lot of people started) you'd have never seen anything like this. It'd be buried in a pile of old, irrelevant patchnotes.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

This makes absolutely no sense to me. The mod just got introduced with probably only a tiny amount of people using it on the Knell in that time and it get's nerfed already. This would have been a wonderful niche mod for guns like the Knell.

I hope this get's reversed again. Give Knell users some love.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Synth Charge Mod no longer applies to Pistols with < 5 Ammo Magazines (Knell, etc). Mod description has been updated to reflect the ‘Requires Magazine 5 or higher’ restriction.

Because god #*!%in forbid a mod with a neat interaction with a mostly unused pistol would make it into the mix and mess with the precious game balance. I disagree with this change completely -.- any pistol with a mag less than 5 especially the knell would have been fine with this mod in the mix. In the case of the knell specifically since I imagine thats what this is targetting anyway, headshot hitboxes are god awful to hit which is the thing that makes the knell hard to use in the first place and it has to be said when I saw that mod that weapon was the first thing that I thought of as maybe I needed to revisit it since I sold it after maxing it because its a S#&amp;&#036; gun on its own. Nevermind now though. gg

• Added Fortuna Resources to common containers found throughout Vallis.

This change half works. Resources do spawn, however, they do not carry through mission extractions. (E.G. I collect some Anoscopic Sensors specifically from a container, extract, and have none in my inventory after extraction and checking inventory.)

Hola descargue la actualización pero al ejecutar el lanzador no se ejecuta el juego, llevo 3 años jugando y salvo con las llanuras de eidolon, que me parece que hubo un problema similar de que muchos usuarios no podíamos entrar al juego. Quisiera saber si hay que hacer algo en la configuración del lanzador para poder ingresar nuevamente

Is the toroid drop rates where it's supposed to be? Cuz I just spent half an hour at the spaceport and did not get a single one. We are supposed to level this fraction up. How? By playing 100 hours at those locations?

I logged in after Fortuna and my colors schemes were there, favourite colors gone but schemes there in place, I start colouring a frame I had without schemes and all good, until I logout and relog (did this just for kicks) the new color scheme is gone as well as my newly favourited colors 😞

Is any one experiencing this as well? This started happening a couple of days ago, validated the game files but no issues were found. I expected it to be fixed after update but nothing on the notes regarding this.

Please fix, it's a pain to have to go through the entire colouring process every time I log back in.

1 hour ago, Comitatus said:

This change half works. Resources do spawn, however, they do not carry through mission extractions. (E.G. I collect some Anoscopic Sensors specifically from a container, extract, and have none in my inventory after extraction and checking inventory.)

After a small test again, I've found only the common resources stick; all other "rare" resources do not, despite dropping out of the container.

Thanks for the fix , but still there seem toi be some bugs :

1. No Vent Kid at Race point.
  2. Torch Light inside caves makes mining marker hot spots not visible , the brackets are also not visible when starting the minigame.
  3. Cannot re select bounties if host disconnects while picking bounties (from outside of fortuna).
  4. Bounties stop giving Rep even when daily limit not reached (can still trade items for REP)
  5. Cannot select Kdrive from Arsenal ( the default K drive you get after quest can be equipped directly from gears even though it says "blueprint" , no blueprint is visible in inventory , I am assuming you need to actually build K drive through vent kids , but this is not clearly mentioned anywhere)

same as before the recent  patches, game crashes when loading orb vallis every time. even when min settings and really small window. using a windows 7 32 bit 4gb ram with 1GB radeon graphics think 5770. CPU intel Q6600. no ssd, just old HDD.

Also cache optimization will have to wait i don't have space. I thought it was running out of ram but the small windowed saved some 200 mb of ram and still crash near the top of the elevator I think

Archived