Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.0.1

[DE]Megan

Just to follow up on those stretched textures I've been mentioning--

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/957473301709405499/59EA5098447452A3D014F33C4483EBEC29F0D1B7/

6BD866176EF487C7E18BD357BAA5604B7EBE36B6

This might be because Fortuna just released... or because, despite having 8GB's of RAM and a somewhat decent processor, I have an intel 4,500 graphics card. (Can't wait to get a new desktop).

Also, I seem to be able to play on Vallis just fine now, save for the aforementioned textures obstructing my vision, but it seems after a couple minutes of smooth framerates, the game decides to just suddenly lock up for about a minute and then resumes, and I get auto-disconnected from the party and sometimes sent back to the Fortuna lobby, or sometimes locks up - period and I have to use Task Manager to force close Warframe.

I haven't noticed any major bugs after 6hrs, thank you for update.  A couple things though, Boon doesn't always spawn, not sure if this is by design.  Also, I can't see mining hotspots in caves.  One last thing, it seems sometimes I lose K-Drive points, even though I stick the landing.  Again, thanks for the great update.

Any fix for performance issue? In the Plains and in the regular missions I have 60 fps most of the time on max settings and 1080p, in Orb Vallis I have a max of 40 fps on the same settings, I had to lower the graphics and disable some effects to get 50-60 fps but sometimes the fps drops to 20 for a few seconds and then goes back to 50-60.

PC specs:

i7 6700HQ 2.60GHz

16GB RAM

GTX 970M 3GB

Ok noticed another thing that bothers me besides achievement bug i mentioned before, during a fre roam after bounty i decided to pay "visit" to some corpus facilities on Orbs Vallis and when i started opening containers form them i saw a lot of location specific material as drop, BUT, when i got back to fortuna non of it showed up in my equipment, actually only drop i got was what i got form normal resource gathering, and now i'm just curious if this is bug, or inteentional llot lock to prevent players form bypassing the grind ?

1st i need to open with a ty for another nice expac, looks amazing.

BUT fortuna needs optimise, i use the same rig 4-5yrs now and play warframe always (even in plains) with solid 60fps on almost everything high settings, but on the new map i drop to even 9 fps, the only way i managed to play is with dynamic resolution (which i don't wanna use).

my system is:

i5-3570 @ 3.40

8gb ram

gtx 660

(i run my resolution at 1080p)

Maybe someone can explain the graphic issues im having? (You can see how im in mission and it still says Mission Voting in pictures)

Why an Assassination Target doesnt come out and gets stuck on 750 credits looted?

Mission voting and teleporting back to Fortuna?

Constant crashes..

No symbols on map?

Spoiler

ib9aq1.jpg

28utjk.jpg

v2qkjl.jpg

of56qb.jpg

Have gear spiral slots #10 and #12 regarding custom keybinding been fixed?

Currently, only the key press of 0 and + work for those two slots.  On my key configuration, I bound those two slots respectively to Num0 and Num+, but it has not worked since the new gear spiral was introduced.

Please look into this bug.  Should be a relatively easy fix.

32 minutes ago, Lewtenant said:

Have they fixed channeling on controller? It has been impossible since Chimera and so far it hasn't been listed in the patch notes changes.

Reset your controller to default and rebind.  This is how I fixed the problem in Chimera. After you reset to default, you may find that channelling was assigned to the d-pad (this is what happened in Chimera). Rebind and it should work again. While you are at it, I’d suggest rebinding block to left trigger and channelling to right trigger. It’s nice being able to glide with the same trigger and channelling is going away with melee 3.0

8 minutes ago, Rapp_Zenfro said:

Once I clicked the play in the launcher, warframe crashes without any message in the loading screen. Do anyone have the same problem?

3 hours ago, SpaceNinja98 said:

I can’t log into gamе after updating fortune. What should I do?

Yes, I'm having the same issue. After clicking the play button post update, the splash-page loading bar will get about 60% and will just close. The bug report popup for submitting a issues doesn't come up either. When I check the logs form the options button in the launcher, the files seem to indicate an "illegal instruction." I have tried both the Steam Launcher and the Standalone Launcher, they both have the same result. I'm not to sure where to submit the files for further review. 

ok i really think its a serious mistake to make synth charge mod no longer apply to pistols with < 5 mag, charged chamber works for vectis so i think the same should be said for the pistol equivalent. it isnt exactly a game breaking amount of damage for it to do so in all honestly

Have been playing some Fortuna. I like it, good job!

Bugs met so far:

Permanent "Voting on mission" on top of the screen making it very hard to see the map.

If Loki 1 is used close to a cask in the last part of the mission (the one you need to stand close to the thing to collect it) it's considered to be an enemy by the game

Energy cells for the excavator mission are WAY TOO FEW. Please increase the drop rate of cells. I can't stand the A/B/C/D/E 0% energy.

Loving the update so far, didn't get to play much last night but I will when I get home from work. Was especially awesome to not experience any host migration issues during my squad's escapades in the Vallis!

Only a couple of things I've noticed so far... waypoints in bounties on the Vallis seem to be broken but it appears to be client-side, the host seems to be fine.

Eudico only gave me the option to check Ostron Standing so I'm currently unable to upgrade from neutral.

Also, my friend got stuck on his K-Drive and we had to extract in order to force a dismount. Lol.

Unsure if there are any solutions to the few problems I listed above as work has kept me busy. I've been unable to look into it much.

Looking forward to any fixes, thanks for your hard work!

Archived