you get a launcher after the intro quest, then you can build them via the ventkids

• Satisfied 1

I dont even know what this drive is, but the code is: Terminalbigflip

(Dunno if thats what you are asking)

Edited by (PS4)Pizza_Parker

Where are the ventkids? Haven't been able to locate them yet.

There is a vent somewhere on the 2nd lvl that has some graffiti on that's the entrance to the vent kids lair.

S#&$, dude, I didn't even get the blueprint for whatever reason, real great job of rushing the update because some people couldn't be patient

8 minutes ago, cydippida said:

S#&$, dude, I didn't even get the blueprint for whatever reason, real great job of rushing the update because some people couldn't be patient

It's not a blueprint, it's fully-built

• Haha 1

We have a basic k-drive that we cant mod or edit, if you want the good thing you have to get the parts(using the ventkids standing) and craft yourself(or buy a pre-made one) 

11 minutes ago, EmperorWisel said:

We have a basic k-drive that we cant mod or edit, if you want the good thing you have to get the parts(using the ventkids standing) and craft yourself(or buy a pre-made one) 

Which are really cheap (only 50-60p) and the differences are just cosmetical, so you can literally wait for one that you like the looks of and never actually build one...

13 minutes ago, WarBaby2 said:

Which are really cheap (only 50-60p) and the differences are just cosmetical, so you can literally wait for one that you like the looks of and never actually build one...

I think each part gives a little mastery points, so you will end up building all parts at least once just for the mastery

so, where do I find the Vent Kids? "in the vents" is very vague and unconvincing. I've been all over the second floor and there's jack up here

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

OR, You can go on Fast Travel and click on ROKY

now that is useful information ^

11 hours ago, LSG501 said:

you get a launcher after the intro quest, then you can build them via the ventkids

Thanks - was wondering about that myself. :thumbup:

Read patchnotes and watch devstreams, you will know everything you want to know and not create pointless threads asking obvious questions.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1