57 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

You've wasted people's time, I've wasted yours, it's only fair.

It's not fair for 2 reasons.

First off I wasted no ones time. I asked a simple question that could have been answered by a single sentence(which already was before you replied btw). Second off, you didn't just waste my time, you wasted your own time as well, along with whoever might read this. Which could have been easily avoided if you had get off your high horse and tried to contribute to the community or just ignored this thread. 

• Like 1

On 2018-11-09 at 6:32 AM, HugintheCrow said:

What kind of argument is that? Learning information about the game from the first-hand source (the devs) IS playing the game.

No it's not. People often ask important questions here. Yours is not.

You really expect everyone to read every single little details in the patchnotes that are over 20 pages long.

People don't even read though User Agreements, you really expect people to read a freaking book of a list of bugfixes? Don't be a weirdo and just help people out

• Applause 2

On 2018-11-09 at 7:50 AM, HugintheCrow said:

You've wasted people's time, I've wasted yours, it's only fair.

Yeah, but you started it, once again, a simple answer would have solved all of this, I was looking for where to get the parts for them when I came over this too and Im not going to read 15+ plus pages just to find out and thanks to you complaining instead of providing a reasonable answer such as "Oh you can craft them at X who can be found X and you get the parts from X" people who just want to find the answer to this question DO have to read multiple pages instead of 2-5 posts

edit: oh also, you get them as offerings and other rewards from Ventkids standing

Edited by Zanstheskeleton
  • Applause 1