Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

lua stofler mission bugged

brett1337

running lua stofler with me and a friend only. i am limbo and she is rhino. twice in a row when we click battle after wave 5 and the floor falls out, i fall down and she is stuck falling at the top. she can jump to the lip and run around and jump down again into the pit but it resets her as if shes falling into a place she shouldnt go. I have no idea what she is doing differently, the second time we just stood right in the middle and used no abilities. DE please fix?

Same problem. Me and one other player. We get to wave five, press the button to keep fighting. Then the floor breaks through and I fall with it and the other player is stuck in a loop at the top where they fall, then respawn, fall again....repeat repeat. Tried the mission twice making sure we were in the center with the same results.

I've had this issue the last 3 times in a row that I've tried this mission with a group to be able to progress in the game. Anyone who gets stuck just endlessly loops while falling, and basically has to force the game closed, or wait for whomever did make it all of the way to the ground to fail from being overwhelmed.

I've had this happen to me for the past 3 runs. The first time I was nowhere near the center, the second time I was on the Cryopod, and the third time I was near the area that falls but not directly on it. It seems like it doesn't matter where you are standing.

About to go in for my fourth attempt. Good luck to anyone else trying to finish this!