Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fetch disables other companion abilities [Fixed]

TommyBlue7

So I noticed this last night and it seems to be not fixed in this hotfix either.

Having both mods on, Smeeta will never use Charm.

I tested with Adarza and it seems to use Cat's Eye just fine.

I tried changing the mod order and didn't do anything, if that even is a thing anymore.

Hi, 

I found out that the new Mod [Fetch] is having conflits with [Cat's Eye], making [Cat's Eye] stop working almost completly. 

I can "force" the 1º activation if i go operator mode and back to warframe mode but nothing more. 

already tried to change the order of the mods but the result is exactly the same. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1560874217

same for me. it seems to break every kavat abilities. mischief doesn't work either

EDIT: made some test with clan members, and can confirm the bug. no kavat ability is activated if the fetch mod is equipped

Edited by Alarinj

Noticed this too. I've had numerous 30+ minute missions where Charm never triggered once. The Sense Danger mod also doesn't trigger the majority of the time (although it sometimes seems to wake up during long fishing sessions).

I kind of wondered if going into operator and back (Energizing Dash, etc.) had something to do with it, because the "[nn]" rank indicator for the Smeeta disappears after that and only comes back after some undetermined event happens (possibly affinity gain, but I'm not at all sure). Fetch probably is the main cause, though.

Edit: The disappearing rank indicator actually seems to be related to Fetch too. Remove Fetch and Charm and Sense Danger are back to normal and the indicator stays too.

Edited by SimilarMcM
Additions

Tek Enhance appears to turn OFF Smeeta Kavat abilities.  Tek Gravity does not pull in on any slams for any weapon.  Tek Collateral requires a marked zone to appear to do damage.  The Set bonus mark zone is either invisible or non-existant. 

3/4 mods in the set is completely ineffective. I dont have the 4th mod to test it, but i would bet it is also broken.

UPDATE 10 Nov @1638: Set bonus DOES work with Kavat "Fetch" mod removed.  AOE is not the 9m zone as advertised, and Tek Gravity still does not pull in, but at least the AOE marked zone is appearing now.

Edited by Solraythe

I tried this several times in the simularcum and real missions and it is clear, that the new Fetch Mod disable all 4 of the Tek mods for the Kavat, including the one on the Waframe and the melee weapon. This includes the Kavat almost never using the set ability (AoE circle).

The moment I take Fetch out, everything works fin and when Fetch is back in, all mods stop working. Please fix this, as it makes the whole mod set worthless.

Just got Fetch today and started playing with it on my Kubros, and I noticed my Sahasa kubro stopped digging.  I thought it was a bug with the kubro itself, until I started playing with removing mods.  I confirmed, as of today at least (post change to the fetch mod to center on the frame) if the fetch mod is equipped, Sahasa stops digging.  As soon as you unequip it, he/she starts digging again.

Hopefully this can get fixed soon, as the fetch mod is why I stopped using other pets than sentinels.  I was really looking forward to the energy and health Sahasa can give.

Can anybody else confirm this issue, as well as other issues Fetch is causing with the pets abilities?

I was running around with my Smeeta in missions I noticed she hasn't given me any buffs for the missions we ran, I thought I just had a terrible luck so I switched her with my Adarza Kavat and I equipped him with Fetch, I ran 6 missions with him, I noticed he hasn't used his buff, so I started removing mods after I removed fetch and he just started working again.