They changed a lot of mine rivens and now they are not too good what can i do now?

(PSN)AllanOliveira600

1. They said many times riven disposition will be adjusted as the meta shifts

2. They frowned upon the amount of plat being traded for these rivens because they got ridiculous

3. Rivens were meant to help out weaker and unpopular weapons. Not make meta weapons even more meta

4. This is the off topic section and will not be read by devs 

Your fault entirely for ignoring the repeated warnings, and your fault for spending that much on a freaking digital card.

59 minutes ago, (PS4)chubbslawson said:

Don’t spend money on weapons frames or mods  Remember they cannot be trusted. They will always destroy the good stuff that people like. They have proven that over and over again 

This is you and all the other manchildren right now:  2:50 is the section that reflects you lot.

Edited by LupisV0lk

On 2018-11-08 at 9:19 PM, Sajochi said:

1. They said many times riven disposition will be adjusted as the meta shifts

2. They frowned upon the amount of plat being traded for these rivens because they got ridiculous

3. Rivens were meant to help out weaker and unpopular weapons. Not make meta weapons even more meta

4. This is the off topic section and will not be read by devs 

Your fault entirely for ignoring the repeated warnings, and your fault for spending that much on a freaking digital card.

Except how rivens work in practice has differed waaaaaay from the intent of the system.

On 2018-11-08 at 7:25 PM, (PS4)AllanOliveira600 said:

You guys changed the rivens dispositions tou shouldn’t do that the rivens i paid soo much and now they don’t worth like before change this again please

Honestly?  Don't do any more business with DE till they fix rivens.