Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda's 2nd Ability Breaking Everything

Miraldin

Randomly while using her second ability on Hydron, I was flung into the ceiling, then teleported to another position in the room. From then until the end of the mission, the game considered me permanently in the middle of using the ability, even after falling and reviving. I couldn't use my melee weapon (her claws) or use any other abilities (including Transference), but I could use my primary and secondary weapons. I'm not sure what triggered this, as normally using her 2 doesn't throw you that high in the air.

On 2018-11-08 at 7:31 PM, Miraldin said:

Randomly while using her second ability on Hydron, I was flung into the ceiling, then teleported to another position in the room. From then until the end of the mission, the game considered me permanently in the middle of using the ability, even after falling and reviving. I couldn't use my melee weapon (her claws) or use any other abilities (including Transference), but I could use my primary and secondary weapons. I'm not sure what triggered this, as normally using her 2 doesn't throw you that high in the air.

this bug has abit more to it then not being able to use melee, abilities and transference.  it also prevents you from being able to use gear items aswell.  so far the only fixes for this to my knowledge if your in a place like the plains or vallis. is go to the door to the point (generally right in front of the door) where it nullifies all abilities. then just walk back out and your good as new. otherwise if your in standard missions. you are sol until you leave the mission.  i would imagine actually dying (as opposed to simply falling off a map) might break you free of this, but i have not tested that and could not say for sure...

overall, VERY annoying bug,  (even if the teleporting puts you in a potentially fantastical place.  sent me to the side of a mountain i was no were near)