Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Cool Kid Spider in Fortuna [ORB FORTUNA] Maybe a theory?

Daksha32

So I was running around and then found Thicc Monster again

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/p9KIGMcZhHI4ungqkogVtUD-kT2lfzhOB-QR5g3tytc/%3Fwidth%3D960%26height%3D676/https/media.discordapp.net/attachments/301003564652953600/510292287826165791/unknown.png

When I decided to get closer found some details about it like this

unknown.png?width=1208&height=677

My fps were 103 I mean what?

It says Profit Taker ORB so I was like MMMM thicc boy  + Thicc monster work together as seen in the quest

F56BE6A02A47538B9EBCFA655089DF65B527C251

So then I started looking around a little bit

Found this

unknown.pngThis big antena on top that u can stand on top of it, its on top of the spider or maybe its her Corpus Implant for Control like the Solaris Workers

then I was like Waait a minute then I saw this

unknown.png

This Building may have been a clue or something so I went inside to find this...

unknown.png 

Found Thicc boy inside and some other stuff

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

So I think this its a peak of why the big boy thicc New War and Im pretty sure we will need to wait for an event to get Thicc Spider activated, because its controlled by Profit Taker!

Edited by Daksha32
didnt finish

il y a 28 minutes, BansheePrime a dit :

If you get 4 stars while near it, it activates and tries to kill you while chilling on its perch.

So, thanks for the info and when I was testing it I realised that hes not the only spider but the only spider controlled lets say, so I found this one that always runs around the Profit Templeunknown.png

unknown.png?width=973&height=676

unknown.pngunknown.png

And found out his attacks but not his weakness. So he has 3 Attacks, He auto targets with a laser like the one shown on top but thicker, he strikes with 3 lasers like the one shown in the picture and he has the ability to throw stalacmites.

Not sure yet but he only goes out in Cold Weather and hides in Warm Weather

Its like an antenna from where I suppose Profit-Maker controls him, because the other one that's wild does patrols around Profit Temple and has no device connected nor Aura like the sleeping one

added: And attacks Corpus

Edited by Daksha32
added

Il y a 9 heures, -Araman- a dit :

Found this one close to Orokin Dig Site. Not sure if is related, but...

Warframe0018.jpg

There is amother small thingy that looks related to this on the bottom of the pond of the multilevel cave you access through the blue rock shaft from the small corridor lile cave, only I'm an idiot and i didn't upload the screenshot. I'll get back to y'all with pics and specific location asap. 

18 hours ago, -Araman- said:

Found this one close to Orokin Dig Site. Not sure if is related, but...

Warframe0018.jpg

ft.png

Got partially into the water with my operator and aimed my amp, was able to get a more clear look of it as my camera went underwater.
I'm curious to see what it actually is!

hace 53 minutos, Chu_Raya dijo:

ft.png

Got partially into the water with my operator and aimed my amp, was able to get a more clear look of it as my camera went underwater.
I'm curious to see what it actually is!

It looks like the head of another giant spider, maybe there are 3 spiders, each one more harder than the previous one, like the Eidolons (Teralyst, Gantulyst and Hydrolyst).

So my guess is that the easiest is the one chilling in the top of the building, the second one is the one that can summon blizzards and the last and hardest one is this thing.

So I've found maybe a bug maybe a thing that allows me to damage the Spider Mech at the Enrichment Labs. I am allowed to damage the Spider for only a few moments every once and a while. The ability to damage him seems random, but most of the time it seems to happen because of his Roar or scream or whatever you would call it. You have to stand behind him on top of the building and when it happens shoot his leg joints, some spots dont allow for damage other do. The damage seems to stay even though he has sheilds. The damage i do seems to carry onto each of his legs and parts that show a heath bar. I have taken his health down to about half but once i do it the opportunity to damage doesn't seem to show again.

Here is the things I've recorded. Sorry for the terrible Audio Lmao

Edited by Sixfullclaw

2 hours ago, j1r2000 said:

What if they are Corpus-Orokin hybrid tech so normal damage can take down the shield but we need tau damage to damage the health

more like corpus and sentient technology hybrid know that corpus is doing experiments with sentient technology and we have battacor and ocucor