IcicleFerret

Something's fishy in the galaxy

"Cetus" is a mythological sea monster and the root word for the order Cetacea, a.k.a. whales.

"Fortuna" is literally "for tuna," a large oceanic fish.

I wonder what sea creature the next open world city will be named after?

Assuming the next one is infested I imagine a giant throbbing hellscape of infested growth that involves Tenno screaming from point A to B with a large horde of infested in tow. Lets call it hell.

• Satisfied 1

30 minutes ago, IcicleFerret said:

"Cetus" is a mythological sea monster and the root word for the order Cetacea, a.k.a. whales.

"Fortuna" is literally "for tuna," a large oceanic fish.

I wonder what sea creature the next open world city will be named after?

fortuna means fortune in portuguese. (i know they were not thinking about it, but i think it makes more sense based on the setting.)

Fortuna is Latin, meaning "fortune", and still exists in Spanish, Portuguese & Italian today (I'm probably forgetting some others)

Unless of course, you really think the 800 year old O Fortuna poem written by goliard clergy that Carl Orff set to music was about tuna fish.

The next one will likely be the city of people that are immune to the infestation. L

The ones from the Nidua quest maybe.

Infested open world would go well with "Salmonella" but I think we're gonna see Mars open world with grineer and those sand stingers and whatnot. Maybe a giant sentient sandwyrm.

1 hour ago, GOOFBALL1 said:

Maybe a giant sentient sandwyrm.

so basically Tremors? (I mean we had the Golden Maw, as well, so it wouldn't be the first time)

1 hour ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

so basically Tremors? (I mean we had the Golden Maw, as well, so it wouldn't be the first time)

He said BIG WORM, not that tinny thing.

Dune worm

(Image from:

https://www.3dartistonline.com/news/2017/02/could-this-be-concept-art-for-the-new-dune-film/ )

THAT would be a challenge, and this one could eat aidolons for breakfast.

...starting to dream a bit... using k-drives in the deserts putting decois to attract worms... and... Well.. just a dream.

yay more fishing, that highly sought after, fun, gun wielding space ninja activity....