Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Miss The Old Warframe

Overlord617

Like the title says i miss the old Warframe, before the Plains of Eidolon, before the Second Dream, before the Sentients. That was a time that i enjoyed no real requirements fore planet unlocks except the completion of the previous it was just a time that i miss a time that separated Warframe from all the other games of then.

57 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

So you liked paying for more revives, having no parkour system. And having an overall worse game.

Ahhhh yes the bad old days, when everything was so much better than today, and there weren't any of these soft whippersnappers running around. 

Gosh I'm glad I wasn't around for all of that. 😄

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Ahhhh yes the bad old days, when everything was so much better than today, and there weren't any of these soft whippersnappers running around. 

Gosh I'm glad I wasn't around for all of that. 😄

You realize the reason DE keeps adding new and different content to the game is not just to keep the game relevant, but to also keep their interest in it as well. If DE loses interest in Warframe the game dies.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

You realize the reason DE keeps adding new and different content to the game is not just to keep the game relevant, but to also keep their interest in it as well. If DE loses interest in Warframe the game dies.

That's OK, at least we'll get to use one of the 4 free revives (per day). 😉