Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE buff her 4

Kei-Inc.

For a damage ability, it feels less like an ult and more like a 1st ability. I put over 300 power strength on and it still did a couple hundred ticks of damage. I like that you changed it from the blender but it just needs a damage buff so she can feel like the enemy shredder she's supposed to be.

Side note, her 1 doing impact damage kinda sucks. But idk I haven't got round to playing her much.

It's only good as a buff for the follow-up damage, so you can cast 4 then unload 1 into a crowd and it quickly bleeds everyone from 1's damage for armor/shield-ignore nuke.

It has no business being an ult costing 100 energy and even worse having slow charge time (tho energy is not rally a problem with Garuda)

it would be cool if the damage her shield absorbs effected her 4 as a buff. the more damage her shield absorbs the more damage her 4 does. Really just anything to get those numbers up.

As an ult it should take out all of the fodder enemies with 0 problems, and then make it easier to kill the tougher ones. instead what we have now is a buff that takes forever to charge, only effects the enemies in the immediate facility, and cost 100 energy.

even though the numbers aren't all there right now i still think its way better than her old ult tho.

On 2018-11-09 at 12:01 AM, AlinaBee said:

It has no business being an ult costing 100 energy and even worse having slow charge time (tho energy is not rally a problem with Garuda)

I also feel the charge time is the main issue. At a minimum Natural Talent should speed up the redicule's growth.

7 hours ago, Roboplus said:

I also feel the charge time is the main issue. At a minimum Natural Talent should speed up the redicule's growth.

they've made Natural Talents affect it just a day ago, its still pretty clunky and slow when its only a setup for other damage and other frame will kill everything 2 times over while you are charging 4 then 1 (which also need setup and charge for good damage)

Having tested her further, and with the option to use Natural Talent to speed up the reticule's growth, I feel the issues are now just smaller things. You can't Dread Mirror off of a Blood Altar'd target. You can't Aimglide while charging Dread Mirror or Seeking Talons. You really need ~200% Power Strength, as throwing that heart and it not procing the bleed can be a total waste.

But in terms of survival, she's a brick. The mirror shield isn't perfect but it definitely helps (and eats rockets). The Bloodletting/QT combo is fantastic, since you don't have to wait or intentionally expose yourself to take damage (like with Rage), but when you use it you're healing your EHP. And I haven't seen anyone talking about her Blood Altar aggroing enemies like Khora's Strangledome.

I mostly just need that Use Selected Power bug on Dread Mirror's charge fixed so I can use the heart bomb properly.