Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mecha Overdrive

AreeSoothsayer

When I saw status-link I was happy. I snagged one and did a wiki check to find out which weapon it linked to... Primary.

Between choosing crit % and status % to set my Primary weapon to boost my companions. Crit will win. I had really hoped it would be secondary, even melee.

Just, crap. A mod that will just gather dust.

I’m afraid, according that the Kubrows are dealing Slash Dmg only, that this Mod will probably become a mandatory.

Edit: Tbh, link to Primary again is for me advantage, you can Mod Primary just for Beast and play with another weapon, preferably Melee for Pack Leader.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

14 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

I’m afraid, according that the Kubrows are dealing Slash Dmg only, that this Mod will probably become a mandatory.

Edit: Tbh, link to Primary again is for me advantage, you can Mod Primary just for Beast and play with another weapon, preferably Melee for Pack Leader.

I've always been melee so finding crit-link to primary was no problem. I channel 60% crit from my primary to my pets. 

Wish moa could use the hunter mods.

11 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

I've always been melee so finding crit-link to primary was no problem. I channel 60% crit from my primary to my pets. 

Wish moa could use the hunter mods.

We, on Consoles, don’t have Fortuna yet, so I can’t test, but what i see: for Hunter Synergy you need 3 Slots for Riven, Point Strike and Critical Delay the rest of Slots you can use for Status Chance. If you choose your Primary wisely, as @-AoN-CanoLathra-recommended, and with Riven with high Disposition and with both, Critical and Status Chance, on you can probably reach really high Status Chance. Also, Slash Proc is DoT, so with +90% Status Duration you will get another 6 Tics of Slash. Definitly not a crap Mod.

Edit: Tics correction from 7 to 6                        Forgot on new Elemental/Status Chance Mods for Beasts were added

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099