General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Joyride challenge completed before the matching steam achievement was added

ZinGrin

The Joyride challenge listed in game was added in the Chimera: Update 23.10 which I completed soon after, but the matching Joyride steam achievement was added with Fortuna today.  If it was completed prior to Fortuna, it cannot unlock on steam.  I even flew around for a bit hoping it would unlock, no such luck.

Can the challenge be reset without pestering support?  Or a way to sync achievements with steam?

Edited by ZinGrin
  • Like 2

I've had the same problem the last time achievements from In-Game were added to Steam already, so I'm still missing the "Saviour of XY" achievements etc. Strangely enough, even the newly added achievements (of which I got the "Airborne Exterminator" already, for example) did not get checked on my Steam account. Unlinking and re-linking Steam account did not help in any way, either.

Therefore, +1 also from my side for a "Re-Sync Steam achievements" option somewhere

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure how difficult this is to fix but I know that there were achievements in Warframe that I have finished before they were added to Steam in a long while back. They were able to update then. Don't know why this still isn't updated. I know it's not a game-changing thing but I can't help but be an achievement hooker. :/  I hope a resolution is developed soon. For the love of what used to be the Lotus and all her kindness!!!   (about 5yrs and 4500hrs of gametime... please help this Old Tenno put his mind at ease)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2019-03-14 at 9:41 AM, TwinDrags said:

I just grabbed Steam Achievement Manager 7 from github to add it myself, rather than wait for a re-check from Digital Extremes. Seems they're going to be busy most of this year ^^"

I've read that some people have been banned from Warframe for using that program, and I would not risk my account to try it.