Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Joyride challenge completed before the matching steam achievement was added

ZinGrin

Am 14.3.2019 um 17:41 schrieb TwinDrags:

I just grabbed Steam Achievement Manager 7 from github to add it myself, rather than wait for a re-check from Digital Extremes. Seems they're going to be busy most of this year ^^"

I would prefer a official solution for such mistakes (working past, present and future), without being forced to use some shady workarounds!

Seriously. I have a lot of basic achievements that I unlocked ingame long before they were added to Steam. The only solution I know, not counting the use of a third party program like Achievement Manager, is creating a new account and grind my way through those achievements. AGAIN.
Alchemist, Control Freak, Dark Sectors, Egg Timer, Hats Off To You, Into The Void, Mercenary, No Witnesses, Polarize This, Polarize That...
No, thank you.

An option to synchronize ingame achievements with Steam achievements would be the best thing ever. Or some automatic script that runs every so often that checks the achievements on both sides to ensure synchronization.

Edited by Azrubel

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Update 29 This is still not fixed.

This update has added new Deimos Challenges in warframe, but not on steam, This will probably add to the problem.
    *Jugger-Not: Kill 5 Juggernauts in Cambion Drift.
    *Forbidden Fruit Collect 50 Ganglion from Haptic Frond.
    *Bug Out Ride: Ride 20 Velocipods.
    *Kill It With Fire: Burn 100 Infested pods.
  • Like 1