Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Add the Simulacrum to the Ludoplex

LazyBunnyKiera

Like the title. Let us buy the Simulacrum addon for the Ludaplex from Cellophane Simaris. 50k, 75k... i'd even pay 100k for it. I'm running out of stuff to buy from him.
This way we can access the simulacrum from our ship for quick testing weapon testing, without having to go to the relay every time we want to test a build vs lvl 140+ enemies.
It would give us more use out of the Ludaplex than the occasional flappy zephyr.

Whether Ludoplex or otherwise, I have often thought jumping into the Simulacrum from the orbiter would be great. Often I don't want to use the Sim because i have to load twice (lazy I know, but load times are a little longer on console). Usually I will just default to running a mission instead of going to the relay. 

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Kayokak said:

Whether Ludoplex or otherwise, I have often thought jumping into the Simulacrum from the orbiter would be great. Often I don't want to use the Sim because i have to load twice (lazy I know, but load times are a little longer on console). Usually I will just default to running a mission instead of going to the relay. 

hmm on Console that makes sense, yeah. hadn't really thought of it (maybe i did before and forgot) but going through so many Loading Screens on Console sounds quite annoying (since they last longer than like a second).