Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodshed Sigil Health Damage

AppleJosey

a2bf1fcd045ae04294c7f5d9782b7db4-png.jpg

The sigil could be more viable If the health damage cap is lowered or by killing enemies with slash melee weapons you can get different stacks, I don't think.. in a mission someone is going to tank 8000-10K of damage; Makes the Garuda's collection a bit awful in my opinion. Please lower the damage taken

Edited by AppleJosey
  • Like 4

hace 27 minutos, Alcoholism dijo:

They should make it so it's visible all the time, not based on damage taken? I didn't even know this was a thing until I looked it up.

How am I supposed to fashionframe with it in a relay for example? It'll just be a useless sigil at this point.

In my opinion this is best than Fortuna, I love gore and I hope it's part of the final game, but it really should work as I described above, it really looks like it's covered in blood (yeah ordis, finally) rather than damaged. But an option for leave it fixed would be fine.

PD: besides, it would lack the dripping of blood and bloody footsteps and it would be perfect

Edited by LordOfWar666
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, AppleJosey said:

This is my own post about a pack that costs 900pl and 500 pl -/+ this is not begging, this is calling out the only exclusive item and trying to make it viable, stop SPAMMING

How is telling you not to beg spamming? I'd love to know how you wrapped your head around that.

It being your own thread absolutely does not change anything, don't beg for upvotes. DE do not make changes based on them, threads do not get more visibility based on them. They're "reputation".

And you don't really want a reputation for begging.

• Like 1

hace 1 hora, DeMonkey dijo:

How is telling you not to beg spamming? I'd love to know how you wrapped your head around that.

It being your own thread absolutely does not change anything, don't beg for upvotes. DE do not make changes based on them, threads do not get more visibility based on them. They're "reputation".

And you don't really want a reputation for begging.

Stooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppp

6 minutes ago, AppleJosey said:

Stooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppp

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyy? You're more than capable of choosing to not respond to me if you have a problem with my post. 

Frankly the only post that can be considered spam is yours. Just edit your beg post to change it, and don't respond if you have a problem. Problem solved.

The sigil has no other purpose than fashion

1. We should be able to toggle Always on / When Damage Taken

2. We should be able to use the alpha to show lots of blood or just a few drops

If this is not an option, 

3. In towns, it should always be active (it's fashion frame after all, and where else do you show off your frames?)

4. If it's to remain as a cosmetic that appears only during combat
a) even if it doesn't make sense but it should appear when ANY damage is taken
b) It should also appear when YOU do damage within a certain range of an enemy. 

• Like 1

Yeah I took a look at how the sigil works, just for those that don't know.

The sigil's parameters work on the % of total health of the player (now works with Operator too). So if you have, I think, 50% or less health, the sigil's effects should be "maxed" so to speak. And if you heal your health back, the sigil will lose it's effectiveness based on how much total health you have.

I feel like the sigil's effects should stay for a little while instead of reduce immediately when health is gained at the very least.

@AppleJosey If a player is trying to derail your thread and not be constructive, you can report their post at the top right (hover mouse over their post and you'll see it pop up).

16 minutes ago, Alcoholism said:

Yeah I took a look at how the sigil works, just for those that don't know.

The sigil's parameters work on the % of total health of the player (now works with Operator too). So if you have, I think, 50% or less health, the sigil's effects should be "maxed" so to speak. And if you heal your health back, the sigil will lose it's effectiveness based on how much total health you have.

I feel like the sigil's effects should stay for a little while instead of reduce immediately when health is gained at the very least.

@AppleJosey If a player is trying to derail your thread and not be constructive, you can report their post at the top right (hover mouse over their post and you'll see it pop up).

The sigil's main purpose is fashion frame.
for 99% of the frames,
You don't want to be on low health.
Low health is how you can see your sigil. 

see the problem?

The problem is that we spend alot of Plat for an exclusive item that does not work on weak frames and it's really really hard to reach the point where the 500-900 pl are well spent

They should change the mechanics of the sigil, like, I don't know, maybe by killing enemies with slash melee weapons / melee habilities

About the report thing, I'm not very familiar with making posts, I just want to help DE understand that the sigil has fashion potencial but not very viable

I understand why they did it. It plays in with Garuda's Bloodletting ability which coats her in blood as she drains her health. That's the correlation with health damage + the sigil effects. However, I do like some of the ideas for proposed changes.

My ideas for it:

1. Allow us to toggle effects on forever (kinda like the weapon trail effects)
  2. Also allow enemy damage dealt with MELEE to affect the sigil effects. More slash damage dealt = more intense effect of the sigil
  3. Slash procs should just jack that right on up to full intensity after a few ticks
  4. Alpha slider could affect how much blood is shown at max intensity

5 hours ago, SqualZell said:

The sigil's main purpose is fashion frame.
for 99% of the frames,
You don't want to be on low health.
Low health is how you can see your sigil. 

see the problem?

Yeah I have already displayed my opinion on the matter multiple times already.

Was just clearing up how the sigil works, not saying I like how it works lol

As long as the sigil is clearly advertised as only working with damage taken. I have no argument with it. Garuda,Inaros,Nidus,Valkyr,Nekros and frames built with Hunter Adrenaline in mind.

Perhaps it could have a Blood flare tied to the idle animation timer...  I think it would look great on some of these frames in conjunction with their idle animations.

Nekros in particular being a bloodmage necromancer himself when using Despoil.

I think people are looking at this all wrong, it's nice that DE even made it so we can use it as a fashion item at all, instead of a locked Garuda power animation/ visual effect. 

Thanks DE can't wait to get it. (for free)

Edited by WarRelic