Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodshed Sigil Health Damage

AppleJosey

4 hours ago, AppleJosey said:

The effect is not the current % health you have at the moment, is the amount of damage you took; I tested the sigil with operators, and It works really fine, after a few "deaths" from the operator, you get the effects really quickly

I am referring to Garuda and how the Bloodshed effects work in general - that is how it's supposed to work with the sigil. It does not work currently as intended on warframes, it's a bug.

Even the operator is still buggy. For example if you put the sigil on your operator and then have the operator take damage and eventually die, when you go back into operator form, the residual effects of bloodshed stay on the operator permanently. There's still bugs with the algorithm for the sigil effects to trigger correctly. But if you take a look at how Garuda gets bloody over time (without the sigil), it's as I said, based on how much current HP you have (% based).

Again, I don't like how they've intended to have this sigil work. Just clarifying how it's SUPPOSED to work. I would prefer it to be a permanent maxed out effect bloodshed on my frame than some gimmicky use sigil.

Just as many people said, there definitely should be a toggle effect on the permanency of the blood. The "taking damage to activate" is understandable because it's supposed to go with Garuda's frame, but if you're going to make a sigil that is just for fashion and is quite different than many others we've ever seen then don't put a mechanic to it. I rather just have my frame splattered with blood 24/7 than waste the 500p I spent on something that doesn't even work and you can only see in your arsenal. 

And hey, if DE doesn't want to change the mechanic based part of the sigil then just make it tied to if you kill an enemy it activates. 

lol, made a post about this issue in the fortuna forum....
have the sigil on my nova....
and tbh, it's absolutely not noticable. tested it in simulacrum and needed to take like 4.2k dmg (which is a ridiculous amount on nova) for the sigil to really show effects.

they need to lower the dmg required by A LOT, or change the mechanic, so it works with melee or enemies killed in a 10 meter radius, or enemies killed or whatever... but as it stands  even after being in fortuna for 3 hours doing the highest lvl stuff and often leaving the wanted level at the highest possible level being incredibly happy about magus elevate.... i was not blooddrenched....
something is wrong 😛

Its poorly implemented . At no point on any frame that I used the sigil on did I take anywhere enough damage for the sigil to activate. In fact I never really ever drop below shields for this sigil to start functioning . There needs to be a toggle or something. Perhaps gain blood splatter on kills. Would work great with Excal.

• Like 1

Im pretty disappointing tbh. the only reason i got the bundle was purely to fashion frame the heck out of the bloodshed sigil. i got cool color combos on it and everything. Its really annoying that i wasted like 500+ plat on a worthless item that no one will ever see. Whats even worse is that i equip it a FF my WF and then i back out and go back to that WF some time later and my customisation i did on it has bugged and reverted back. I spent hours on all my warframes applying a new look incorporating this sigil, and then they just revert back! what a joke. Please DE fix this!!! literally no one is enjoying this concept   

Same story here, bought Nova + Mag Bundle to also have plat for Garuda bundle.. (did it mainly for Sigil, could get everything else later) and "My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined". It should be on all the time, like all sigils do, isn't that kind of the point? 

Ad1. My only idea is that it's a "shortcut" - they didn't have time to change sigil system so it could cover whole character (if you check in arsenal, changing anything, including alpha, doesn't change sigil at all, that sounds fishy), and just used some shortcut with hp based trigger to cover character with normal Slash Status Effect visual. Which is why I still hope this is temporary. Otherwise - wasted plat. 

Ad2. Somebody mentioned somewhere it will be available later and gave idea of using it as a "camo" on Mesa if you pick green or something. Which makes one wonder - how you make camo? By bleeding all over the place in green blood? :/

Edited by Mad127

if it's in the code that there needs to be damaged done, I wouldn't mind switching that to "any" damage done

I mean everyone will take damage at one point or another right? specially if you are melee

so by changing HP damage to ALL damage, I would be ok with this... 

you leave for a mission all queeky clean and come back "COVERED IN BLOOD"!!! 

but a perma on would be my first choice

I just came here to say i spent ~300 p firstly for Garuda only, then i recognized how cool that Sigil can look on all Warframes and spent 500 p more for it. So i spent almost 40 $ in overall to get 2x Garuda, broken Sigil, Syanada and some boost. WOW. Pls fix it DE

I’m.. pretty upset too. I bought the bundle mainly for the sigil and I find out this.

I think they should have it visible at all times, or at least when YOU kill enemies with a melee or something. I don’t usually put money into my PC account (but a 75% coupon is too nice to pass up), but this was what I wanted most.

Oh well, hopefully they’ll change it or something. Just disappointed.

Edited by (PS4)jaegerbombtastic
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-11-09 at 4:53 AM, Alcoholism said:

They should make it so it's visible all the time, not based on damage taken? I didn't even know this was a thing until I looked it up.

How am I supposed to fashionframe with it in a relay for example? It'll just be a useless sigil at this point.

i agree. i bought the pack and felt completely ripped off. i had a player tell me that how the regalia was reacts was posted everywhere, but everywhere where? i didnt see it

On 2018-11-23 at 1:25 AM, mickeeyo said:

I just came here to say i spent ~300 p firstly for Garuda only, then i recognized how cool that Sigil can look on all Warframes and spent 500 p more for it. So i spent almost 40 $ in overall to get 2x Garuda, broken Sigil, Syanada and some boost. WOW. Pls fix it DE

exactly what i did

Am 9.11.2018 um 11:36 schrieb Autongnosis:

Also, on a side not i would love if the Alpha slider could influence the max amount of blood visible. I love the sigil but on max gore it covers way too much of the textures and ruins fashion too much :[

I don't even have it but I personally think a slider would be the best options. 

AW, I'm sad about this sigil, cuz it looks so cool. I read about the ridiculous amount of health you need to loose for it to show up, but won't even show on my orbiter/dojo? C'mon, that's a ripoff. I wanted to look the part when Ordis asks me to come back covered in blood and can't even do that :C