Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bloodshed Sigil Health Damage

AppleJosey

4 hours ago, SqualZell said:

has DE even acknowledged this?

have they said "working as intended" or "we are looking into it"

I feel like we are just being ignored on this topic. Usually, DE is straight up about things like this.

I've tried sending in support tickets about it, after they closed it I would re-open it to try and get a straight answer.

Basically whoever designed the sigil doesn't even know how it works exactly. They kept repeating the same thing over and over about how it works, which suffice to say is extremely vague:

Whenever you take health damage with the Bloodshed sigil equipped, a blood effect will appear all over your body.

Thank you for your feedback on the sigil To further make our development team aware of this, please post your request on the Warframe forums.

Even after repeated attempts to explain to them that it does not work properly in comparison to how the innate effects work on Garuda, they still just give the same explanation. So yeah, I would say they're just ignoring us unfortunately. I did ask if they could get someone who can properly explain the actual mechanics of it so at least we can test it for them to see if it works as intended. I just can't accept it's working as intended, it makes no sense for it to take so much time and effort to get a sigil to show. It's practically false advertising; they could've put a warning on it so we didn't waste our plat on a useless sigil.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-12-14 at 8:15 PM, Alcoholism said:

I've tried sending in support tickets about it, after they closed it I would re-open it to try and get a straight answer.

Basically whoever designed the sigil doesn't even know how it works exactly. They kept repeating the same thing over and over about how it works, which suffice to say is extremely vague:

Whenever you take health damage with the Bloodshed sigil equipped, a blood effect will appear all over your body.

Thank you for your feedback on the sigil To further make our development team aware of this, please post your request on the Warframe forums.

Even after repeated attempts to explain to them that it does not work properly in comparison to how the innate effects work on Garuda, they still just give the same explanation. So yeah, I would say they're just ignoring us unfortunately. I did ask if they could get someone who can properly explain the actual mechanics of it so at least we can test it for them to see if it works as intended. I just can't accept it's working as intended, it makes no sense for it to take so much time and effort to get a sigil to show. It's practically false advertising; they could've put a warning on it so we didn't waste our plat on a useless sigil.

That's so stupid, I can't imagine it would be an incredibly hard fix. The devs sadly have probably already forgotten about this, but 500 plat is a good 17ish dollars for a package that most of us bought for one cosmetic. C'mon DE, it's the small things that matter too.