The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops are not dropping and need changing

Orphan-Seller

The drops are incredibly unreliable. Have been watching flynn, tac, neoness, and shanksy for hours upon hours. Got five drops first day, none the the following days, then 2 again and then it stopped again. Have relinked 3x, its obvious the system doesn't work, and i would love to see DE actually make a statement about what they know, even if the problem lies in twitch and not warframe'.

i get mine every hour as advertised, the stream is at 160p and muted while im playing and its also in its own window separate to my main tabs in chrome so it has nothing got to do with being infront of you or unmuted ect ect as long as twitch sees thats that its run for a hour the info gets sent onto de

as for the quality of the drops thats something that could be addressed tbh, i got one noggle the rest have been fireworks/credits/glyph. i understand that the top drops are rare but there really is no middle ground on them making it feel like a bit of a waste most of the time. people shouldnt feel like they have been robbed everytime they dont get a riven or khora every drop but still i do feel more should be available mid tier

30 minutes ago, (PS4)ardrestrand said:

The drops are incredibly unreliable. Have been watching flynn, tac, neoness, and shanksy for hours upon hours. Got five drops first day, none the the following days, then 2 again and then it stopped again. Have relinked 3x, its obvious the system doesn't work, and i would love to see DE actually make a statement about what they know, even if the problem lies in twitch and not warframe'.

Same for me, watched for 8 hours yesterday and got nothing.

My 2 cents on this - I have watched for probably abput 40hrs and got about 10 drops. 

So they do drop - but not consistently.

Console players, in these threads seem to complain about this (or no drops) - PC gamers seem to complain about the quality of the drops.

To me looks like consoles do not consistently get the drops, for whatever reason. 

2 hours ago, (XB1)Clockwork Geoff said:

My 2 cents on this - I have watched for probably abput 40hrs and got about 10 drops. 

So they do drop - but not consistently.

Console players, in these threads seem to complain about this (or no drops) - PC gamers seem to complain about the quality of the drops.

To me looks like consoles do not consistently get the drops, for whatever reason. 

I'm a PC player and have gotten 0 drops with 13 hours of watch time. It's not just consoles not getting drops.

All I wanted was the Ambulas noggle.. got credits/fireworks a ton of relics and a couple glyphs. Honestly, I am really happy to have gotten so much free stuff. I would have liked to of gotten the twitch drops every hour as advertised, but DE apparently will never take any accountability for that and Twitch just refers you back to DE.

So far I've got a lot of credits, a helmet, glyph displays, fireworks and a couple nitain. I've left the streams open almost non-stop since they started. Not that I'm complaining, I mean, I had already farmed nidus and Khora so they're basically slots for me. 

Bunch of credits, oxium and fireworks.... oh joy....

you know honestly this makes me hate the "partners", i you watch their streams you have tons of players just regurgitating tons of spam or memes over and over and over in the chat window.

The streamer half the time doesn't even pay attention to them, they also dont pay attention to the pm's poping up on their screen with randos asking to join every couple of seconds..

Heck i feel like at this point we might as well have "Instagram Partners"

27 minutes ago, Chappie1975 said:

This whole issue with the twitch drops is people placed unfounded expectations on what they should get.   

What you mean the unfounded expectations of getting something other than credits, glyphs and fireworks when there are around a dozen different things in the drop list...

I don't think anyone here was daft enough to go in expecting just khora/nidus to drop but we did go in thinking we might get a bit of variety in our rewards after watching 10-20 hours of streams...

I lost at most 6 loots, I started with Steve's live and so far I have not stopped, and the best rewards were 4 Nitain, 85% to 90% are credits.

The problem of the Twitch drop is that the DE announced that it would have drop of Khora and Nidus, if she had not warned, no one would be desperate like this.

And before anyone says that the reward is for free and we do not have to complain, this is a lie, we are being paid to help DE to publicize the Warframe in Twitch, the annoying thing is that there are people who are being much better rewarded, I heard that there were people who got 4 Khoras, (I do not know if it's a lie or not but it's possible) while I'm only getting 7k credits.

It would be much better to have done a cumulative hours system, every hour you earn 10K credits, every 5h you win X rewards, if you accumulate 48H of live you win the Frame package (1 time) in 96H you would receive the second package

34 minutes ago, mu1ler said:

Im at 100+ drops and no nidus/khora/riven/noggle. I really hope hey buff the drop rates on the final day

This right here.....makes me laugh.

I was sitting at 30+ hours and had 5 drops. Meanwhile there are those getting drops every hour they watch. 

I am thinking that the Frames are time gated or value gated. Once a certain amounts of credits and other things are given out, the door for the Frames will open on the last day or so.

Enjoy the streams but I'mma wait to see if this is done when it hits Consoles. Wanted those glyph portraits, noggke, and Frames....but when I want something I notice I don't get it. What Version of HeII.0 I am on(Good Place joke....)?

Cheers