The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch drops are not dropping and need changing

Orphan-Seller

14 hours ago, Spharin said:

I've been getting twitch drops consistantly for the past day and more, and I'm having no problem with it.

Until in the past few hours, I've been having very minor connection issues (disconnection for ~10 or so seconds) and I also swapped streams one of these times, and it didn't give me the drops for both the hours these happened in. I also paused for roughly 10 minutes instinctively for silence and then I didn't get the drop for that hour either.

You have to keep up consistant watch time or watch when the drop goes (unsure of which) you WILL get the drops.

There is no "chance" to get a drop, a drop is definite every hour, it's what you get from the drop that is randomized.

I've literally only gotten fireworks and credits though, and 1 cetus wisp, but I'm not gonna whine all that much, I already own Khora, but not Nidus.

These problems may not be on DE's end, and may be some issues or functionality on Twitch's end. We won't be sure of what's going on but it's not a time to point fingers.

These are free items, we all should be happy we at least have a chance of getting ANYTHING free.

No we shouldn’t be happy.  It’s not working correctly. And twitch revenue and higher stream viewer count means money for DE coming in it looks good to be too streamed game

so our rewards should work 100% correctly 

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Napolleon said:

No we shouldn’t be happy.  It’s not working correctly. And twitch revenue and higher stream viewer count means money for DE coming in it looks good to be too streamed game

so our rewards should work 100% correctly 

seems pretty shoddy you cut out important bits in between my post and ignoring most of what i've said, and making the post look worse than it is.

makes me think you didn't even bother acknowledging what the problems can be and going straight for what's "bad" and blaming the problems on others, sitting around doing nothing, waiting for some one else to fix everything for you, rather than trying to fix and figure things out for yourself.

Don't like how things are turning out? How about you buy these items since you want them so much. Seems like drops are working for many and it's only people who aren't getting drops consistantly are the ones speaking out massively, posting and waiting when they can be doing something themselves.

Edited by Spharin
editing instead of posting more replies

I got 
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits
credits

I'm mastery 25 pretty soon 26 and i can earn 30million credits in hour or two. 7500 credits are like spit in the faceplate
Change credits for 100 oxium and we will be good
😄 I still love the update tho,great bladerunner music and that hover board from back to the past 

14 hours ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I understand where you're coming from; it does seem kind of childish of me, but hear me out please:

Imagine having all the different quests and experiences ruined for you for, sometimes, a whole two-month period before your platform even receives them. I'm grateful to the PC community for not spoiling War Within. You guys really kept a tight lid on things with that one. However, are the devs asking us console folks to avoid the forums, twitch, youtube, and perhaps, the internet until they release new content on our platforms? I wanted to hang with you guys and discuss what was up with the Lotus  and how cool Sacrifice was, but in "real time". Not weeks or months after it's boring old news to PC community.

Now, take a look at this Twitch drop situation. While it doesn't seem like there's any exclusive rewards, don't you think console folks want some of the goodies, too?

I'm not all salty like "omg DE sucks cause I want mah update now", rather it's more like "come on, synch us so that we can be a unified community." Although I could legitimately ask: What other devs do this sort of thing? Anyways, I feel like Rudolph before that one foggy Christmas Eve, I can't join in any reindeer games. I'm saying I want to enjoy new Warframe content WITH you PC folks. My tears... 

I wasn't attacking you. I was genuinely confused. Soz

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Pizza_Parker said:

it happens everytime i leave it on for a very long time.

is this not normal? by machine i mean notebook btw.

yes,notebooks are made to run 30minutes maximum
most notebooks can handle notepad for 1 hour but anything more is too much to ask

mobile phones today have better cooling than notebooks.

I’ve been watching streams since 4pm friday and only got 7. I hear others getting one every hour, I wish there was a way to guarantee drops but I am console and only have a means to watch it on mobile. apparently that’s a buggy route but at least I got a glyph decoration, pretty happy about that.

Exact same problem here. I find it very frustrating that their support is not responding to my ticket on this issue. I deleted my old Twitch profile and created a new one but still cannot get drops to enable. I'm considering taking a loooong break from Warframe until they get some of these bugs ironed out, or at least until their customer support gets a little more responsive.

Edited by TheMightyBlep

8 hours ago, Necromonky said:

What do you mean "drops enabled shown"? I dont see that anywhere.

Just beneath the streamer you watch on Twitch (assuming you are on PC?) there should be something saying "Drops Enabled." My screen just says "Enable in-game Drops with Account Link." Mine is stuck saying the latter and won't change no matter how many times I unlink/relink.

ive been wondering drop chace for every item in th reward pool, i have over 50 twitch drops and enough fire works for the chinise new year but 0 rivens,0 oxium nor nitain xD.

Also khora helmet blue print (it could be donne already), ive been traying to farm her for the past 5 weeks doing max rep every day in the santuary, i hope rngesus bless me soon jajaja

5 hours ago, el.maestro.jr said:

I have been watching warframe streams for  20 hours atleast but dint get any kind of drops i linked my twitch acc i re linked it 2 times but dint work.i want those drops please 😞

You either A, have multiple streams open which breaks the drops or you need to re-link your twitch and warframe accounts. 

2 hours ago, TheMightyBlep said:

Exact same problem here. I find it very frustrating that their support is not responding to my ticket on this issue. I deleted my old Twitch profile and created a new one but still cannot get drops to enable. I'm considering taking a loooong break from Warframe until they get some of these bugs ironed out, or at least until their customer support gets a little more responsive.

Yeah people have said making new twitches still have the same problem but making a new warframe account gets them enabled 

Absolutely 0 drops, left twitch running overnight hoping for something, got nothing. Unlinked that account, tried with a second twitch account linked, watched a partner for another 3 hours, absolutely nothing. Sure do love wasting my bandwidth in hopes that the system might actually work.