Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

changing email address ?

TB-awesome

like the title said ,i want to change my email address since i lost my old email address and it would be a big trouble if something happen that need me to login into my email address. i remember the old email but cant login anymore 

i can still play the game for now (like how im posting this forum) but just making sure so i can atleast feel a bit at ease cuz i will not grind it all again (and abandon my haven't-sold prime set)

Edited by TB-awesome

quoted "In order to use this feature, you will need to have access to the email address currently bound to your Warframe account. Otherwise, please contact Support for further assistance." and i don't see anything in support that help me in this current situation since i CAN'T login to the current email

You still might be able to change email if you provide information such as when you started playing, when/if you made any plat/PA purchases, the payment info provided during through purchases, last time you accessed the account etc.  The only annoying thing that could happen would be them sending an email to the unavailable address saying that unless the link is clicked within a month or more the account info will change, meaning you could have to wait a month or more for the email to be changed.

3 minutes ago, Starfreak911 said:

You still might be able to change email if you provide information such as when you started playing, when/if you made any plat/PA purchases, the payment info provided during through purchases, last time you accessed the account etc.  The only annoying thing that could happen would be them sending an email to the unavailable address saying that unless the link is clicked within a month or more the account info will change, meaning you could have to wait a month or more for the email to be changed.

well, atleast its some hope for me, so where do i go to do it ?