Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan Welcoming An End Game Frost.

xoxcloudxox

hey there i need a new clan mine was lets say.. irrelevant. well i played frost from the start and now im a 5x formad frost prime lookin for a new home, all of my main warframe mods and weapon mods are maxed, generally friendly guy, and dont mind helping out, need a small clan because a large clan just makes me wanna hurl. ^^

hey there i need a new clan mine was lets say.. irrelevant. well i played frost from the start and now im a 5x formad frost prime lookin for a new home, all of my main warframe mods and weapon mods are maxed, generally friendly guy, and dont mind helping out, need a small clan because a large clan just makes me wanna hurl. ^^

greetings cloud iam herodude would you be interested in joing my clan i created we have 21 people and we accept anyone to new bloods (recruits r noobs if you want to call them) to veterans like you

if you are interested send me a message and ill send you a invite but you gonna have to wait  until sunday

greetings cloud iam herodude would you be interested in joing my clan i created we have 21 people and we accept anyone to new bloods (recruits r noobs if you want to call them) to veterans like you

if you are interested send me a message and ill send you a invite but you gonna have to wait  until sunday

alright man ill think about :-)

Hi Cloud,

Toxic Scale is a friendly small clan of 20 members and 2 pending. we accept members from fresh to veterans and prefer our members be active at least once a month.

We are especially on the search for endgame members as both warlords are at that position.we have the research and obstacle room completed with a medium sized dojo.

Recruitment link: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/81426-recruitingtoxic-scale/