Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Warframe's Aura Polarity

Dayani

Why is the Excalibur the only Warframe with no polarity in it's Aura?

Every other Warframe has some polarity with that slot, why doesn't the Excalibur have one?

But some may argue its good so that they can switch between Auras and not lose modding points.

What do you guys think?

I honestly think that Excalibur's lack of an Aura Polarity is fine.

Its better than if he was given some useless polarity that only serves to make my auras boost less.

It wouldn't hurt to Forma him, since if you alter the Aura polarity to match your maxed Aura, you will have an instant 14 mod capacity boost, more than enough to put in the skills!

Cheers!

The lack of a polarity in the Aura slot only furthers it being the King of Yin-Yang. (fine, balance).

I might actually consider using another forma on my Excal Prime to remove the aura polarity (I already forma'd once to put in a bar polarity in the aura since I prefer having a slew of auras having utility than straight up damage increases, those bore me out.)

The only thing I find odd is that Excalibur Prime has a V polarity.  Why would the devs decide that regular Excalibur's strength should be flexibility, then throw that out the window with the Prime version?  And why would they give a V polarity instead of a -- one?