Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Split Sword Bug [Fixed]

Jakl635

Message added by NovusNova

DE are aware of this issue (Dark Split Sword not accepting Dual Sword Stances) and are working on a fix.

There is an issue with the Dark Split Sword right now where it cannot be assigned a dual sword stance. If you assign it in the armory, it looks like it can be assigned normally, however upon going out of the Dark Split Sword screen, it will result in the stance not being applied and the sword reverting to a heavy blade default stance. If you then go back into the Dark Split Sword, it will display -10 mod space on the weapon and the stance will not be equipped.

358FDEBA1C4718E55D59E60DABDBCE0417F767CB

Hi, afte Fortuna update I can't use dual sword stances on Dark split sword anymore so I am stuck with great sword stance only. Even riven cannot be equiped anymore it just unequip it immediatelly as I leave upgrade UI regardless of if it is with stance or without. 

The Dark split sword now will not take dual sword stances.  You drop them in come out of the weapon upgrade screen to the arsenal.  go back in and it has popped it out.  Only accepts Two handed weapon stances.  Also cannot add mods unless it has a two handed heavy weapon stance equipped.

Edited by Dacider

On my Dark Split sword, If I add a stance to the weapon, then exit the arsenal, the stance unequipped. I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, I've tried different stances and it seems to only exist on duel wield stances

Edited by Alkigreen
correcting info

I was wondering if I was the only one noticing this. I was going to level mine up since I just finished building it, and heard that the Dual Sword stances were the way to go. I hope that they fix this soon, it is kind of disappointing. Does it happen with every update or what was the deal?