Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Split Sword Bug [Fixed]

Jakl635

Message added by NovusNova

DE are aware of this issue (Dark Split Sword not accepting Dual Sword Stances) and are working on a fix.

so this seems to only happen on my dark-spit sword but when I leave the arsenal my stance unequippes, My mod cappacity goes to negative and all the mods I put on don't work. I know this happened with zaws but couldn't find a way to fix it.

Yes, for me it was ONLY the dual swords stances too. I can equip Cleaving Whirlwind just fine, but putting on any and all Dual Swords stance will unequip when I either change config, or leave the modding screen. Kind of annoying because I've forma'd it for dual swords.

No matter what I do, restarting or equipping a different melee and then re-equipping the Dark Split Sword, taking ALL mods off and redoing them all, making sure I have no skins on or anything else that might interfere--I'll drop swirling tiger into my stance slot, back out and go to leave my arsenal, and my wf is still treating the sword as a heavy sword weapon. I go back into the mods for the dark split sword--and the frickin' stance mod has been removed by the game. 

It has my main focus lens on it. It's my main melee weapon. And because it's not dual, it's irritating and I can't use it. This happened after the Fortuna update, so I figured it'd go in this section, but if it needs to be moved, can someone put it in the right area?

The Dark Split Sword only remembers heavy blade stances at the moment. If I add either Swirling Tiger or Crossing Snakes ,exit the weapon modding and re-enter it the stance is no longer in.

Edited by oGkspAz
mentioned heavy blades twice

Hello. I wanna report about a bug regarding dark split sword. So I farmed XP for the dark split sword until it reached rank 30. And then I forma its stance slot from double dash ( = ) to single dash ( - ) polarity because i wanna use the carving mantis stance. But the problem is, when i equipped the carving mantis stance, the mod capacity is increased from 40 to 50, so i equipped some mods and went back to the arsenal. From here I realized the dark split sword is still in the heavy blade holster style, while I've already equipped it with dual sword stance. So I clicked on upgrade, it shows that the stance being unequipped, and the mod capacity being in negative values, while the mods equipped previously is still there. I don't know if this is a display bug or an actual bug, but one thing for sure is, I have restarted the game client a few times resulting in the same issue.

Hope this will be fixed because right now I cannot equip any stances at all on this melee.

Edited by Jmnx
left something

Zitat

Fortuna Updatenotes :

Fixed crash when Modding/entering a mission with the Dark Split-Sword.

I used this Weapon much and i never get this "Problem" but since u fixed this "Bug" there are new ones.

This Weapon is bugged since ... dont remind when this Weapon was not Bugged.

- u can't use a dual wield Weapon Skin on it

- u can not use a Rivenmod on it because its getting unequipped after leaving the upgrade menu (since fortuna Update)

- u can't use an dual blade Stance on it  because its getting unequipped after leaving the upgrade menu  (since fortuna Update)

so please tell us anything and not "Please keep an eye on the update notes in the forum if this bug has been fixed:"