Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Whole thing crashes midway through the loading screen.

kraidazen

as per title, it crashes whenever i get halfway the loading screen. tried unchecking and checking various options in the settings, it still crashes halfway through.

edit: i have already downloaded the update, the game itself crashes halfway through the loading screen.

Edited by kraidazen

yes same to me, I can't get in the game since this ... FORTUNA update ffffffff. Game completely normal at launcher verify and optimize, then until loding to login screen game just crash soon after loading bar get over half.
P.S not your pc's fault likely, retry download game not working also.

Edited by Precursor1997

Does someone sees this, or are we just pissing up the wind? I would very much like to know if i would be able to continue to play this up to now greatest game ever, or am i forced to go looking for the greener pastures elsewhere? Someone please respond? 3 hotfixes have passed since the first post, and no one is addressing our issue

It happens to my me the same thing already unloads the update and optimize 2 times the cache of unload when i give him "to "play" will be normally the screen of load but only it comes up to 60 % of load and is closed automatically, please arrange this problem I am grateful for them to him. Pd: I feel relieved of not being the only one that happens to him the same mistake

Edited by angel01kf

I would post the crash data, but there isn't any!

update is downloaded, everything has been checked, verified and optimized and it is when we press Play that it fails. it gets to 60-70% loaded and then just... STOPS. No crash, no errors, just stops. It closes like we've pressed quit playing. Or at least that's what mine does. and still no fix in sight. Nor have I had a response to my ticket yet.

I also don't play Warframe through steam so no appdata.. sooo that's a no go!

Edited by CalypsoLlewellyn
Added information.

Seven days, six hotfixes, and not a single feckin word on our issue. I am really out of my wits, never had a case like this where the developers leave you hanging for so long with no reply whatsoever. Looks like the flux of new players is so large, they stopped giving a feck about old loyal ones. If it is so, very feckin sad  :(

On 2018-11-13 at 5:05 PM, Precursor1997 said:

Can you guys paste the crash report ? it's in App Data - Local - Warframe - Crashes

It will list you guys the reason of crash,  remember to make sure your Folder Option is Show hidden files, folders.

it just says illegal instruction

the crash reason i mean

On 2018-11-13 at 5:43 PM, CalypsoLlewellyn said:

I would post the crash data, but there isn't any!

update is downloaded, everything has been checked, verified and optimized and it is when we press Play that it fails. it gets to 60-70% loaded and then just... STOPS. No crash, no errors, just stops. It closes like we've pressed quit playing. Or at least that's what mine does. and still no fix in sight. Nor have I had a response to my ticket yet.

I also don't play Warframe through steam so no appdata.. sooo that's a no go!

you still get appdata whether you play through steam or not

C:\Users\Hasib\AppData\Local

look for the warframe folder

Edited by lilMaiMo2468lil

Mine report says this - Description -

Build label: WarframePublic 2018.11.13.11.15 Retail Windows x64
Crash type: Crash
Crash reason: Illegal Instruction
Crashing thread id: 1394
CPU_VENDOR=Intel, CPU_CORES=QUAD, HOST_PLATFORM=x64, HOST_OS=W7

If u have any suggestions, i am open. Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, CalhounMooney said:

Mine report says this - Description -

Build label: WarframePublic 2018.11.13.11.15 Retail Windows x64
Crash type: Crash
Crash reason: Illegal Instruction
Crashing thread id: 1394
CPU_VENDOR=Intel, CPU_CORES=QUAD, HOST_PLATFORM=x64, HOST_OS=W7

If u have any suggestions, i am open. Thanks in advance!

when i checked ever log in warframe folders i found this:

30.603 Sys [Error]: Could not find game rules: /EE/Types/GameRules/DefaultGameRules
30.603 Sys [Error]: Required by game config /EE/Types/GameRules/GameConfig
30.604 Sys [Error]: Failed to create run-time type: DefaultGameRules (parent GameRules is abstract)
30.604 Sys [Error]: Could not create /EE/Types/GameRules/DefaultGameRules as a GameRules
30.604 Sys [Error]: Could not find game rules: /EE/Types/GameRules/MultiplayerGameRules
30.604 Sys [Error]: Required by game config /EE/Types/GameRules/GameConfig
30.605 Sys [Error]: Failed to create run-time type: MultiplayerGameRules (parent GameRules is abstract)
30.605 Sys [Error]: Could not create /EE/Types/GameRules/MultiplayerGameRules as a GameRules

and this seems to be in every file