Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Caves

AgroAxel

Got the achievement so it works, but there are two caves that are no real caves, because you just enter a little niche in the rock.

For me the north eastern niche was the hardest to find, because there is no small symbol for an entrance (just watch out for a niche in the rocks).

10 hours ago, M4T2E said:

Got the achievement so it works, but there are two caves that are no real caves, because you just enter a little niche in the rock.

For me the north eastern niche was the hardest to find, because there is no small symbol for an entrance (just watch out for a niche in the rocks).

No wonder I can't find it.

Do you have an approx location on the map where the niches are?

EDIT: Nevermind. Those locations are the niches and entrances.

Edited by Exelsia
Answered my own question

11 hours ago, M4T2E said:

Are you sure only two niches? There is a cave, right to the north of "Grow Site", I cannot find any entrance to it, neither any 'smaller hill' icon marked on the radar. Is this one a niche as well or just me missed anything?

vor 3 Stunden schrieb mUckFACE:

Are you sure only two niches? There is a cave, right to the north of "Grow Site", I cannot find any entrance to it, neither any 'smaller hill' icon marked on the radar. Is this one a niche as well or just me missed anything?

The cave you mentioned has two entrances, but they are very far away from the big cave icon so you can't see them from the main symbol position.

Try searching near the road in north of the main cave icon.

The other entrance is hard to discribe. On the map, the area with the cave is surrounded by a road.
There are two orange areas (left one with the cave icon and a smaller area to the right). The other entrance is at the bottom of the right area.

Edited by M4T2E
corrected the discription a bit

1 hour ago, M4T2E said:

The cave you mentioned has two entrances, but they are very far away from the big cave icon so you can't see them from the main symbol position.
Try searching near the road in north or south eastern section.

The other entrance is hard to discribe. On the map, the area with the cave is surrounded by a road. There are two orange areas (left one with the cave icon and a smaller area to the left). The other entrance is at the bottom of the right area.

I found it, thanks man 😉