Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mouse Sensivity Bug - It stays unfixed since PoE

CuteFoxyFox

So there is an on-going bug. It is going since Plains of Eidolon and Fortuna has it too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basicly when you use hotkeys to jump onto arch or kdrive Or even go to Operator.

There is a chance that your mouse sensivity jumps fast and high up.

There is no way of changing it instead of changing options - which will require me to set it again when Im out of Fortuna or PoE.

This bug is a pain till PoE since you cant really hit eidolons or aim perfectly with Sensivity high up

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I know not everyone have this bug but I have 100% checked that it is not my PC or Mouse or any of the gaming Equipment I have,

At least this problem never happend while I was testing it on other games, that is why I think this is PoE and Fortuna issue

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please fix it please. This bug is really anoying 😕

Thank you